Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.

sigs posted:

How long is 999 and is it better or worse than the good ace attorneys (1,3,aai2)?

6 hours or so. I didn't go back and get the other endings but I probably will eventually.

It's less of a game than AA, pretty much a straight visual novel with hidden item puzzles.

Come to think of it it's an anime mom game version of saw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.

Leadthumb posted:

Is Dungeon of the Endless a good game?

It is a Good Game. It does a lot of cool things well and they're patching it pretty quickly. The video on steam that barfs like 30 genres on the screen is pretty accurate.

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

If you've played arc system works games before it's really easy to jump back in on xrd.

If you haven't they're not as complex as they sound, ASW just have some dumb terminology they insist on using. Perfect guard and roman cancels are the only really messed up things compared to street fighter.

E: yeah it's really fast so if you have old man hands blazblue feels a little slower paced but just as technical, also it isn't as cool

thuly fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Jan 17, 2015

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

I haven't played any of the far crys, should I just play 4?

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

new wolfenstein is a GOOD GAME

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

If you stop playing SMT4 for any reason for longer than a day or two you're guaranteed for be get lost, just fyi. Also play persona, what the hell is wrong with you.

I've never played persona and have never seen anything remotely convincing. Sell it.

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Is a persona at least as cool as a jojo stand or is it just ff8 all over again

Is talking to people hypergay like it is in star ocean

If I'm over Japan is it possible to give a poo poo about the setting

How is the writing compared to other jrpgs, and what makes it more compelling to play through than other modern games in the genre

Did twewy already say everything persona wants to tell me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

somebody's gotta ask the hard questions

• Locked thread