Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Wtf cutting out on Suggs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Josh Lyman posted:

Probably a smart thing to do

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Josh Lyman posted:

That's a bleachin.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

TMMadman posted:

Now you say this is a great year? All loving season long you were one of the most pessimistic people in this forum. drat near every GDT thread was you saying that this year was the worst Ravens team ever. But now they win a playoff game and it's a great year?

Toxx has forced the end of an era

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
holy poo poo Tony G's pre-live camera face

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Dren posted:

Embrace the Ravens. The Skins are eternally bad and you know the only game they had worth watching this year was Colt McCoy vs the Cowboys.

If the Ravens win the Super Bowl, I will buy a Torrey Smith Jersey. He went to Maryland when I was there.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

TMMadman posted:

Now you say this is a great year? All loving season long you were one of the most pessimistic people in this forum. drat near every GDT thread was you saying that this year was the worst Ravens team ever. But now they win a playoff game and it's a great year?

Just ignore him, the direhard pessimism isnt as bad the "OMG I ACTUALLY ROOT FOR A GOOD TEAM" 15 seconsd later.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Jesus gently caress Kawalimus just likes to assume the worst so when the Ravens lose he can say "I told you so" and when they win he can be surprised

its a normal reaction and you guys somehow don't see it

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Football is stupid and dumb, go Pa-nnnnnngh

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Toxx has forced the end of an era

I know he toxxed himself to not be negative, but that is ridiculous.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

TMMadman posted:

It's a great year regardless because we loving beat pittsburgh in the playoffs, our key rival who we were 0-3 against. What happened before is meaningless now.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Late but

Stupid Dick posted:

You shouldn't have taken Gradkowski out. Pick here.

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

a real jerk posted:

no he has to be positive about the team he likes

yeah like he's really gonna keep to it

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Florid has the beadiest blackest eyes.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Aubergine Mage posted:

yeah like he's really gonna keep to it

I'm going to. And it's not "positive" it's just no bashing the team. I can't do stuff like say "game over" during their games or be critical after a loss. I don't have to be super upbeat all the time

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i'm going to miss people getting mad at kawalimus' knee jerk freaking out

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

If the Ravens win the Super Bowl, I will buy a Torrey Smith Jersey. He went to Maryland when I was there.

Me too but Torrey Smith is bad didn't you see him miss that toe drag? I guess he's the best of that era though. VD is broken, Shaun Hill never was, and DHB has stone hands. Just get a Flacco jersey.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Sour Diesel posted:

i'm going to miss people getting mad at kawalimus' knee jerk freaking out

When he calls this team trash its just bullshit

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Dren posted:

Me too but Torrey Smith is bad didn't you see him miss that toe drag? I guess he's the best of that era though. VD is broken, Shaun Hill never was, and DHB has stone hands. Just get a Flacco jersey.

Yeah that toe drag was a major hit. I could be down for a Flacco jersey. We both like gummy bears.

I'll think about it. But I will get a Ravens jersey, and I will ramp it up and get one if they make it to the Super Bowl.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Dren posted:

torrey is cool and good

he's a super nice guy so if you get his jersey it wont be a waste of money since he wont go ray rice or ray lewis on someone

but yeah get a flacco jersey, joe owns hard

Stuff
Jan 2, 2012
rip "pathetic"

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
got my joe flacco jersey in beijing for only 20 bucks. Theres no way its fake!

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
NFL Shop has already greyed out the Steeler's helmet. That's hilarious.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Kawalimus, I would appreciate it if you treat the Bengals like you usually treat the Ravens in the GDT tomorrow.

Bobo the Red
Aug 14, 2004
Lay off the marmot

BGrifter posted:

Half way to a perfect weekend. Now we just need the Cowboys and Bengals to win tomorrow.

Only monsters root against the Lions

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Bobo the Red posted:

Only monsters root against the Lions

Or for the Cowboys.

New Division
Jun 23, 2004

I beg to present to you as a Christmas gift, Mr. Lombardi, the city of Detroit.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
edit:Damnit!:argh:

Bobo the Red posted:

Only monsters root against the Lions for the Cowboys

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Cavauro posted:

Kawalimus, I would appreciate it if you treat the Bengals like you usually treat the Ravens in the GDT tomorrow.

lol we'll see. I didn't say anything about other teams so I can bash them all day. But I'm rooting for the Colts hard.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Kawalimus-chan....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

It was a fun game. I am happy.

• Locked thread