Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
How quick will the Steelers be up by 17 or more points.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Malloreon posted:

Update from the beginning of the CAR/ARZ thread:

surgeon girl I had a date with successfully finished surgery and is coming over for this game.

Go whichever team matches up worse against the Patriots. I think that's the Ravens.

She just performed surgery, if you get some tonight will that be weird for you? Being inside her, knowing that just a short while ago she was inside someone else?

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

Stupid Dick posted:

Hopefully they ignite that giant terrible towel with something and burn the stadium down.

Where's Bane when you need him?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

so i take it carrie's off until the super bowl

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Pittsburgh is a neat town

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Athanatos posted:

He might get a tackle

i set em up, you knock em down

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
WHERE IS CARRIE

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
Didn't know the oilers-bills game was a playoff game...

...gently caress the bills

...gently caress the oilers

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2vDCqtFdx8

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
This is a game between two of the most evil teams IN HISTORY. I categorically refuse to accept either of these teams as legit NFL teams. They must be shuttered and scrubbed from the history books. Give their Lombardis to less evil and more deserving teams imho. This thread is now about listing the amount of SHEER UNADULTERATED EVIL these teams have forced upon the American public. I will begin. I encourage all to follow my lead.

1. Ray Lewis murdered two men and for his heinous crime was erected a statue that shoots flame. Fitting for the sinful devil he is.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Chichevache posted:

She just performed surgery, if you get some tonight will that be weird for you? Being inside her, knowing that just a short while ago she was inside someone else?

Get this for a twist: she's a urologic surgeon.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Go Pittsburgh because I don't care.

Make Kawalimus truly angry.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Kawalimus posted:

How quick will the Steelers be up by 17 or more points.

by the end of the first

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Can't get ready for this game if there's no Carrie Underwood intro song

LASTCAR
Mar 25, 2010

I like the drivers
you never hear about
in the cars
you never see
who finish in the position
you never want

Start the montage with the Immaculate Reception and the Music City Miracle.

Why not kill me altogether with The Tuck Rule?

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Farmer Jimbo posted:

(Panthers are finally above .500)

No.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

gently caress everyone from Pittsburgh and gently caress anyone who has ever had a positive thought about Pittsburgh. I want to see Flacco unleash some Norman Bates tonight

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

i set em up, you knock em down

:hfive:

Go Beng---

wait

Maybe next week Go Bengals.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Febreeze posted:

I don't care who wins as long as everyone dies in the process

:agreed:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Is al Michaels a Lich?

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

adaz posted:

heathen! The other game set an NFL record! we should be so lucky!

What was the record? I left at halftime to get pizza with the gf.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

gently caress these teams why am i going to watch this

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Aye Doc posted:

gently caress everyone from Pittsburgh and gently caress anyone who has ever had a positive thought about Pittsburgh. I want to see Flacco unleash some Norman Bates tonight

Farmer Jimbo
Mar 11, 2005

CC Plox.

kazil posted:

I have some really bad news for you...

Oh man, they have to win two playoff games/beat Seattle to have a winning record. So like (1/2) challenges completed.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

:lol: Flipping through channels instead of pregame and History Channel is showing a loving Revelations/rapture program this is loving horrible

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Parmesan Basil posted:

This is a game between two of the most evil teams IN HISTORY. I categorically refuse to accept either of these teams as legit NFL teams. They must be shuttered and scrubbed from the history books. Give their Lombardis to less evil and more deserving teams imho. This thread is now about listing the amount of SHEER UNADULTERATED EVIL these teams have forced upon the American public. I will begin. I encourage all to follow my lead.

1. Ray Lewis murdered two men and for his heinous crime was erected a statue that shoots flame. Fitting for the sinful devil he is.

2. the ravens employ a gerry sandusky

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Daedra posted:

you can switch to the twilight movie marathon on abc family if you want

Under Siege comes on AMC in 20 minutes

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

Aye Doc posted:

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

Malloreon posted:

Get this for a twist: she's a urologic surgeon.

Shes seen a lot of dicks, hope you're packing something impressive.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Parmesan Basil posted:

2. Trent Dilfer has the same number of rings as Peyton Manning, Dan Marino, and Jim Kelly combined.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Aubergine Mage posted:

What was the record? I left at halftime to get pizza with the gf.

Fewest yardage for a team In the playoffs (~75 yards)

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Rabble posted:

Shes seen a lot of dicks, hope you're packing something impressive.

Well there goes my self confidence.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Casu Marzu posted:

:lol: Flipping through channels instead of pregame and History Channel is showing a loving Revelations/rapture program this is loving horrible

sounds like you'll find out how horrible it is when Jesus comes back you unbeliever

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
This rivalry is fun and I hate both teams, so, gently caress it, I'm watching stress-free.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Parmesan Basil posted:

ray lewis did nothing wrong

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

What kind of surgery is urologic.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Part of me wants the game to just never start. I really don't want to be 0-4 against the Steelers but it's coming.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Ehud posted:

sounds like you'll find out how horrible it is when Jesus comes back you unbeliever

but hes going to be tiny so whatever

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Ehud posted:

Nah, I already had to sit through the lovely Kirk Cameron one back in high school. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

3. the steelers denied rex a super bowl after the second greatest win in jets history

• Locked thread