Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
Spectacular 2 minute argument for taking out concussed players

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Here lemme reminisce about this game when men were men and Leveon Bell was in the game

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Cut Mitchell let Every old motherfucker go. make lebeau retire.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

pathetic little tramp posted:

So what's kawalImus toxx? Does he have to give up his stale gimmick forever now?

no he has to be positive about the team he likes. it's like he tricked you guys into letting him buy in completely on the ravens in the playoffs

kawalinception

ChuckHead
Jun 24, 2004

2000 years Assholes.

Kawalimus posted:

DO NOT GIVE THEM THE SIDELINES

Kawalimus justs cares too much

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
So how about dem Broncos

Bobo the Red
Aug 14, 2004
Lay off the marmot
God bless you Ravens, now do it again next week and you will be forgiven

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Is this what it's like to cheer for a good team? What is this emotion I am experiencing? Is this happiness?

You won the Super Bowl like 2 fuckin years ago.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

There's one thing he didn't account for: Playoff Andy

playoff andy is regigigas and needed several playoff games to warm up

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Roasted Donut posted:

welp 3-1 aginst the ravens in the palyoffs still

Meh Steelers were favorites in every single game. Plus one was joes rookie season.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Hey y'all I hope you're happy cause I'm happy. Even if the Bengals lose tomorrow I'll be OK.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I wish my team would win a Super Bowl I could completely forget about in two years.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

SquirrelyPSU posted:

Here lemme reminisce about this game when men were men and Leveon Bell was in the game
This was all a vast conspiracy by the Bengals and Ravens to take out the Steelers out of the playoffs

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

So how about dem Broncos

They're going to lose to the Bengals, again, next week.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Mel Mudkiper posted:

So how about dem Broncos

lol

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Idiot Kicker posted:

He's a Washington fan.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Eifert Posting posted:

Hey y'all I hope you're happy cause I'm happy. Even if the Bengals lose tomorrow I'll be OK.

I'll be rooting for you guys tomorrow so loving hard.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

Idiot Kicker posted:

literal irl ravens have better memory than baltimore fans

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

So how about dem Broncos

Never change Mel.

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

When God invented Lycra, he was thinking about Divas matches.
It's weird how the team that supported Ray Rice for the longest time are the good guys, but the good guys win. Also should be the last GDT to revolve around a single horrible poster for a while.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Cruel and Unusual posted:

He's a Washington fan.

Oh. Carry on then.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Mel Mudkiper posted:

So how about dem Broncos
They are awful and Peyton Manning is a shill for a terrible pizza company run by a lovely human being.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Lessail posted:

playoff andy is regigigas and needed several playoff games to warm up

and then he gets punked out by a bidoof in the first game

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
kicked their loving asses. Don't care about numbers or how it was done. Kicked their loving asses in their own loving stadium. I've waited so long to see my team beat Pittsburgh in the playoffs on the road. And now that's our first win on the road in the playoffs against an AFC NOrth game. This is a good game in a great year, we win the season series against Pittsburgh with the rubber game in their stadium. You might think I'm just being over the top because I'm not saying negative things about the team but no this is completely genuine and I am very happy with this franchise right now.

Thank you Ravens. Three cheers for football.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Kawalimus posted:

kicked their loving asses. Don't care about numbers or how it was done. Kicked their loving asses in their own loving stadium. I've waited so long to see my team beat Pittsburgh in the playoffs on the road. And now that's our first win on the road in the playoffs against an AFC NOrth game. This is a good game in a great year, we win the season series against Pittsburgh with the rubber game in their stadium. You might think I'm just being over the top because I'm not saying negative things about the team but no this is completely genuine and I am very happy with this franchise right now.

:hfive:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

RECKLESS JOE

LAST PLAYOFF INTERCEPTION: EARLY 2012

BALLING SINCE: FOREVER

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Idiot Kicker posted:

I've been a Redskins fan my whole life, then went to the Ravens Browns game. I am not used to cheering for a team that actually wins.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

Pa-the-tic!
Pa-the-tic!
Pa-the-tic!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Rich Eisen ‏@richeisen
Since his drafting since 2008, @TeamFlacco now has 10 playoff wins, TWICE as many as any other QB in @NFL.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

indigi posted:

I just wanted to say congratulations to Kawalimus I know this is an important event this is for him. you were on my mind the entire fourth quarter, Kawalimus. god bless.. love you, buddy.

I posted this in the wrong thread in my excitement t. Congrats. so happy for you, dude.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Vertical Lime posted:

Rich Eisen ‏@richeisen
Since his drafting since 2008, @TeamFlacco now has 10 playoff wins, TWICE as many as any other QB in @NFL.

Joe Flacco playoff bullshit is a real thing.

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Is this what it's like to cheer for a good team? What is this emotion I am experiencing? Is this happiness?

Embrace the Ravens. The Skins are eternally bad and you know the only game they had worth watching this year was Colt McCoy vs the Cowboys.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Kirios posted:

I wish my team would win a Super Bowl I could completely forget about in two years.

It's been like 8 years and I'm still "eh, if the Colts dont win this year it's ok, we won pretty recently"

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
well there goes 20 billion isk

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
The very good thing here is the Ravens are the best match in the afc to take out the patriots... If they play a complete game.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Half way to a perfect weekend. Now we just need the Cowboys and Bengals to win tomorrow.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

God Bless Joe Flacco And The Baltimore Ravens, gently caress

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy
Now we get to listen to Suggs shittalk Brady and the Pats for a week.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kawalimus posted:

Now you say this is a great year? All loving season long you were one of the most pessimistic people in this forum. drat near every GDT thread was you saying that this year was the worst Ravens team ever. But now they win a playoff game and it's a great year?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Bengals/Colts winner needs to win the conference; Lions need to upset Dallas in hilarious fashion.

• Locked thread