Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will the Nightly Show be like?
This poll is closed.
A news parody, like the Daily Show 15 13.27%
A pundit satire, like the Colbert Report 7 6.19%
Something else entirely 91 80.53%
Total: 113 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
So actual facts say helping the homeless works better? LIBRUL CUNSPIRISY!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Okay so I get why lovely states like Texas and Florida aren't doing it, but if loving Utah's doing it, why aren't at least 15 other states doing it?

Because it's almost literally a Church-run state, and American Christianity has decided that the Pope needs to shut his heretic mouth.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Oh right, the NYPD "protest" that shows how pointless their Guilliani policies were for anything but their own budget.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Acquilae posted:

I love how this is totally not the response that the NYPD expected from their pouty little strike.

Bonus points for the Union reps using "don't arrest people unless it's absolutely necessary" in their instructions. As if that wasn't their ideal job description in the first place.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
But won't someone think of the unsung victims of this strike?

Like, you know... bail bondsmen.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/01/lawyers-bail-bondsmen-say-nypd-arrest-slowdown-cutting-into-their-business/

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Fun fact about Ernst's whole "no welfare, use your dang bootstraps!" speech: Her "family farm" has taken in nearly half a million dollars in government subsidies.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Is that actual sign language? I mean, are we sure this isn't another Mandela funeral?

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Wow, Copperfield's ballooned up a bit since the TV specials.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
...The Last Of Us is an actual preview of what's coming, isn't it?

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
I refuse to believe King Abdullah has what it takes until I see a picture of him holding a fish on Tinder.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

raditts posted:

Guess you guys didn't see his tenure as host of Best Week Ever if you think this is a good idea.

I'd point to his Speakeasy interviews but those are likely heavily edited.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

JT Jag posted:

Only people who were in New York during September 11th are real Americans who love America I guess

edit: token conservative spotted

"No you see, he said Bush's policies were bad, which is exactly the same as calling Obama a closet jihadist!"

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Yes, accusations of sarcasm from Fox "boy, this global warming sure is cold!" News.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
SIERRA
HOTEL
INDIA
TANGO!

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Louie Gohmert: "gently caress it, let's start World War III."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

berserker posted:

I wonder what that obvious edit during the Peter Dinklage interview was all about.

An extended, tear-filled apology for Destiny.

• Locked thread