Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will the Nightly Show be like?
This poll is closed.
A news parody, like the Daily Show 15 13.27%
A pundit satire, like the Colbert Report 7 6.19%
Something else entirely 91 80.53%
Total: 113 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
SyRauk
Jun 21, 2007

The Persian Menace
This was from earlier in that Joe Biden moment of Zen.

:chloe:

The guy on the left is the father I'm guessing because he has that "Get the gently caress away from my daughter." expression he's trying to fight back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyRauk
Jun 21, 2007

The Persian Menace

raditts posted:

So was there a reason Obama and friends didn't show up for the French march thing, or is this something I'm just gonna have to deal with reading posts about on Facebook for the next couple of weeks?

It takes weeks of planning for the President's security detail even when he travels domestically. When you neatly gather several prominent world leaders in one location, mere days after a major event, you are just begging to be a target and Obama would be the cherry on top.

SyRauk
Jun 21, 2007

The Persian Menace
I just want to watch the Correspondent segments where they trap terrible politicians/industry leaders in their lies and embarrass the everliving gently caress out of them.

SyRauk
Jun 21, 2007

The Persian Menace

raditts posted:

Between Jon leaving TDS and TNS just not being that good I think we might see Comedy Central's late night block retreat into the pre-2000s dark ages, 'cause no way is @Midnight surviving if it doesn't have those shows to anchor it.

Joke's on you. I don't even watch @Midnight :smug:

I'm betting that Jason Jones will be taking over for Stewart. I'm not sure if a Weekend Update format would work with Bee cuz I can see that shtick getting old fairly quick.

I have no idea what will become of Wilmore. I like him but the show is all over the place right now.

SyRauk
Jun 21, 2007

The Persian Menace

Hakkesshu posted:

I don't know how accurate this is, but those ratings look pretty dire.

How is wrestling still a thing?

SyRauk
Jun 21, 2007

The Persian Menace
I just gotta laugh at all the people who are making a big deal about this Starbucks thing. They fell hook, line and sinker for this marketing ploy by talking about it which is exactly what the PR agency who Starbucks hired wanted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyRauk
Jun 21, 2007

The Persian Menace
I need a gif of Trevor imitating Lena Dunham's Hillary spazz session.

• Locked thread