Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will the Nightly Show be like?
This poll is closed.
A news parody, like the Daily Show 15 13.27%
A pundit satire, like the Colbert Report 7 6.19%
Something else entirely 91 80.53%
Total: 113 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

The middle panel section was the only part of that I didn't like. It seemed like it was being played pretty much straight, but in such a short format it's even worse than usual because there isn't time for people to really talk. Both versions of the Keep it 100 thing were funny though. Hopefully they can figure out a better balance in the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

No! Noooooooo

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Chaucer posted:

I'm watching last night's Daily Show. Why don't they get Bassem Youssef to take over?

This is the best idea proposed so far.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

berserker posted:

Anthony Anderson: "What I don't like is injecting myself with the virus... to protect myself from the virus."

I had to turn it off at this line. It's a concept so loving simple and logical that children can grasp it when taught in elementary school. It's one of the few science things that doesn't even need to be simplified to a great extent to explain to people without a science background. And yet people still pretend like it's some great mystery of how it works.

This show sucks if it's just gonna be idiots saying stupid things.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Jessica Williams posted:

Haha but I'm not like, dead.This is the beginning of my career. I'm gonna troll that rear end for yrs.

I'm okay with this.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I'm done with the Nightly Show now

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Oh my god they've got a segment about a guy browsing racist internet sites on Netscape

This is so weird

I was like 9 years old at this point in time good lord

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

That was really good

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

zakharov posted:

Cenac might not show up!

He did!

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010