Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will the Nightly Show be like?
This poll is closed.
A news parody, like the Daily Show 15 13.27%
A pundit satire, like the Colbert Report 7 6.19%
Something else entirely 91 80.53%
Total: 113 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

You know you've gone too far on the tanning when you can blend in with your gavel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

I've always wondered if these anti-vaxxers ever think on how silly they sound, because they sound completely ridiculous.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

raditts posted:

Isn't Ted Cruz Canadian? Or is that some other right wing creepo I'm thinking of?

He is, but he denounced his citizenship or something like that.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Whoa, this episode is quite apropos, considering the past week.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Whoa, DDP before the facelifts.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

What is this, Little Nicky week? You're gonna tell me Zeus from that Hulk Hogan movie is the next episode's guest or something?

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Oh man, that Steve Carrell screaming bit is great.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Just give him a name, Kristen!

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Watching Bill O'Reilly yell about white privilege just made me incredibly uncomfortable right now. It's like, drat, I know you're not fond of us minorities, but you don't have to be so over the top about it.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

And it's with a better actor. I have hope for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

And like that, it's over. I'm really going to miss Jon, considering the got me into politics during the 2000 elections. I don't even know how Trevor is going to follow that up.

• Locked thread