Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will the Nightly Show be like?
This poll is closed.
A news parody, like the Daily Show 15 13.27%
A pundit satire, like the Colbert Report 7 6.19%
Something else entirely 91 80.53%
Total: 113 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
That was the most combative I've seen Jon in an interview in quite a while. In fact, the entire show from start to everything before Moment of Zen was a big gently caress You to Flordia and Rubio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Maybe if they said "I'm a Republican, and so is Obama, which is why I voted for him."

:rolleyes:

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
How can the Daily Show catch all the Sound of Music references about the G7 but not mention that the Sound of Music takes place in Austria, not Bavaria... which is Germany.

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Well it's not exactly the center of a joke... but if you're going to go to the effort of just showing how mindless the media is about things, it's probably worth a toss-off remark to punctuate it. You know... like the Daily Show does pretty much every day.

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Beakman's World > Bill Nye

I agree with you. However, Bill Nye is a loving boss and https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...104317490,d.eXY

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
I gotta say, I've really enjoyed Jordan Klepper's segments on TDS under Noah.

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Tuesday Night's TDS was great. Trevor is killing it IMO.

"WebMD: It's definitely cancer"

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Echo Chamber posted:

Is there something cynical about this CEO trying to make himself look good?

Or am I cynical for thinking there must be a catch? I'm inclined to think every CEO who tries to paint himself as some forward-minded progressive is actually some secret libertarian shitlord.

Yeah, it's you. You're the bad person here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
So Trevor Noah is coming to the area for standup this weekend, worth seeing or no?

• Locked thread