Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will the Nightly Show be like?
This poll is closed.
A news parody, like the Daily Show 15 13.27%
A pundit satire, like the Colbert Report 7 6.19%
Something else entirely 91 80.53%
Total: 113 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
katium
Jun 26, 2006

Purrs like a kitten.

Y-Hat posted:

Word is that Rick Perry wants another go at it. His strategy is actually "I'm wearing glasses now so I'm smarter." Nice going, Clark Kent.

I thought I heard that Santorum was also planning on trying again. Now we just need Michele Bachmann and Herman Cain for maximum comedy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

katium
Jun 26, 2006

Purrs like a kitten.
I love crazy Florida stories.

katium
Jun 26, 2006

Purrs like a kitten.
Ugh, double interview segment with a lovely Republican Senator. I'm done for the night.

katium
Jun 26, 2006

Purrs like a kitten.
Ugh, Huckabee. Why do you keep inviting terrible human beings on your show, Jon?

katium
Jun 26, 2006

Purrs like a kitten.

raditts posted:

Is he going to have a panel section on this show? His table looks like it's set up for it.

That's what the description for the episode says, so I'm thinking yes.

katium
Jun 26, 2006

Purrs like a kitten.
Was that Samantha Bee's voice for the bacon-wrapped shrimp?

katium
Jun 26, 2006

Purrs like a kitten.
Stewart and Colbert in less than a year. My heart is broken. :smith:

I wouldn't mind seeing Jason Jones take the reins. Bassem would be good as well.

katium
Jun 26, 2006

Purrs like a kitten.
Ahaha, "I don't know; just Google it!"

Mom of the year.

:laffo: That rabbi

katium
Jun 26, 2006

Purrs like a kitten.
I'm kind of surprised Ted Cruz agreed to go on the show (he's tonight's guest). I also kind of hope the interview consists of Jon telling him that everything he says is bullshit.

katium
Jun 26, 2006

Purrs like a kitten.

Tavarin posted:

You sure about that? The site says it's David McCullough tonight. http://thedailyshow.cc.com/guests

Well, that's what my TV line-up says, but that's been wrong before. Probably a good thing; I don't think I could sit through 12-13 minutes of Ted Cruz.

E: The other guests match up with my TV line-up. Weird.

katium
Jun 26, 2006

Purrs like a kitten.
So wait, are millennials and Gen Y the same thing? I was born in 1985 and always referred to myself as Gen Y. I thought millennials were 1990-onward.

katium
Jun 26, 2006

Purrs like a kitten.
I love his accent. :3:

Hey Jordan!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

katium
Jun 26, 2006

Purrs like a kitten.
So, uh, is it just me, or have they not censored "poo poo" twice now? I know on some channels past a certain time they can say certain words, but I thought Comedy Central was still considered "cable TV" and subject to FCC restrictions.

I mean they always censored "poo poo," "gently caress," etc. with Jon.

• Locked thread