Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm going to watch at least one episode of this, hope it is as cute and silly as it appears to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

WitchFetish posted:

So, which one are you guys gonna claim as your husbando?

Dibs on the blue one.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Talkc posted:

I will fight you.

No need, I changed my mind after the older brother showed up.

I put this in my CR queue after watching ep. 2 and I'm officially on board til the end. The puppet corpse teacher had a lot to do with it. Also the villain leader transformation sequence was too funny.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Neeksy posted:

We also found out he's an idiot who thinks boiling disposable chopsticks is viable food.

I hope "dumb things the older brother thinks" is a regular gag. I'd also like to see different extended transformation sequences so they all eventually have one, hope it's not just the team captains that get one.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
The clubroom conversation is my favorite part of every episode and this one did not disappoint.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I cracked up when all the transformations and attacks had baby versions.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

I mean, it's a fun show, the Older Brother was hilarious when they questioned him, but it's mostly a popcorn thing for me, not gonna discuss about it and stuff but i'll still enjoy it every week.

This is kinda where I am (well actually I'm behind one episode but w/e); it's funny and I laugh a bunch, but have a hard time really coming up with much to say about it.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Episode 8's monster was the cutest one so far :3 I liked how this episode mixed things up with the battle and it was nice to see them actually do a little fighting.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
After the befriending Caerula Adamas will have to join forces with the Battle Lovers to defeat the true villains: the Press Society.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
It has a tiny phone!! :kimchi:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
wtf that preview :argh:

Was that the first time they showed the reverse transform?

So I guess Gora was in the original Earth Defense Club and instead of love their power was just "stupid" :lol: I am dying to see him transform but also maybe not, just hit something with that ax big bro.

Everything Burrito fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Mar 18, 2015

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Senerio posted:

More Better Anime of the Season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
As fun as it was I'm ok if there's not ever any more of it. Wouldn't want the joke to linger too long and everything got resolved pretty well.

• Locked thread