Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Srice
Sep 11, 2011

It's also the Gintama director (and I believe one of the Gintama writers is doing the writing here).

Definitely feels like another one of those shows that crew is doing in-between Gintama seasons. I mean that as a compliment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

The Devil Tesla posted:

Series Composition is by Michiko Yokote, which is a pen name for a group of women who've done everything from Princess Tutu to Patlabor. They're real vets, and seem to have started doing more and more original stuff like this and last season's SHIRO BAKO.

Both the director and writer are perfect for this show, basically.

Interesting, I didn't know it was a pen name for a group! That does go a long way towards explaining why they do a nice job with comedy, always great to have more people to bounce jokes off of.

• Locked thread