Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

The Gundam reference was to Ryu (he's the only VA they name). Also Science Ninja Team refers to the original Gatchaman. Couldn't google the first reference or the miso commercial comment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

I like watching it, but the past couple episodes felt weak in comparison. Introducing the Press Club kinda excused one, but this week didn't do much for me humor wise and the character moment, while appreciated, was kinda shallow. A lot of good stuff for the overarching plot happened though. Might just be me but it seemed like SC President shot a glare specifically at En, possibly relating to En ruining his friendship?

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Senerio posted:

According to the Bios I found from the official site, President hates Cerulean for taking Epinard from him.

Who wouldn't choose Cerulean though? :swoon:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

It was a good finale. The big reveal made me roll my eyes at first but hey, it's a comedy show that doesn't take itself seriously so why should I? I'm gonna miss Binan High.

• Locked thread