Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
The sea combat in Sly 3 owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Bassin's Black Bass with Hank Parker has the best boat battles.

Skychrono
May 11, 2007

I'll make you cry like I did when my daddy died!
The assassin parts in Creed 4 were some of the worst. So was the storyline (mostly the directing). Luckily the present day stuff was good and the ship combat was great.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Glad to hear people liked the modern parts and I'm not some loner freak about 4's modern story

Skychrono
May 11, 2007

I'll make you cry like I did when my daddy died!
I had a lot of fun with it! A lot of good Ubisoft, software engineering, and voice actor jokes.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

are bushido blade 1 or 2 on psn in any territory?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Real hurthling! posted:

are bushido blade 1 or 2 on psn in any territory?

in asia

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

thanks

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
I don't suppose Ampltude or Rebel Galaxy are 9pm PST releases are they?

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

Skychrono posted:

The assassin parts in Creed 4 were some of the worst. So was the storyline (mostly the directing). Luckily the present day stuff was good and the ship combat was great.

I didn't mind the assassin parts in 4, but I won't lie- it did have a lot of "tail this annoying bastard who keeps turning around at odd intervals" missions.

And yeah, I liked the modern day parts too. They kind of gently caress it all up at the end of Rogue though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe
New year, new thread! Update your bookmarks.

PS Store 2016 thread

• Locked thread