Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

supersteve posted:

What is the process like if I were to purchase my coworkers pre-sale tickets? We've already agreed on a price and everything I'm just wondering if I will have to call somewhere to get the tickets "transferred" to my name or if I'm going to be good to go with his physical wrist bands and car camping pass.
I mean you could do that stuff through Frontgate, but you'll be fine just taking his wristband and camping pass.

also WOW, me no likey. Sasquatch roadtrip perhaps this year..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

I've been pretty lucky, my trunk has always been so packed they've just kinda been like "you don't have anything right?" "Nope" "Alright".

also a protip about weed: just have it on your body when you step out of the car for them to search. The one year they smelled weed in a backpack and made them throw my friends' away could've been avoided by this.

Paperback Writer fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Jan 11, 2015

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

JnnyThndrs posted:

For the last three years(but not 2015), I had to buy 'em secondhand, and never had a problem finding them once the actual ticket-boxes were mailed out. This year I lucked out and grabbed 'em at the presale.

I usually paid about 10% over face value but they get cheaper as the date approaches, so it's kind of a battle of nerves. Craigslist was full of them and I just met the seller at a public place. Stubhub was pricier so I avoided it, but I'm in the Bay Area, so I had plenty to choose from.
Yeah same. Bay Area and all. There will be a lot of people selling them in the LA area too if you're traveling. Once the wristbands get sent out it shouldn't be hard to find a seller.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

-Atom- posted:

Can anyone give some insight on what to do if you're just trying to hit up Sunday?
Pretty sure there's people who don't tighten their wristband all the way and just sell it if they're only planning on two days.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

incoherent posted:

lowlights: loving camping toliets, drake.
I'm going to have nightmares about the things I saw in the porta-potties.

But yeah, Coachella was amazing. Turns out even a 'weak' lineup that I hated on release still delivers with the most incredible shows you'll ever be a part of. Personal favorites were Kasabian, Lykke Li, Brand New, Florence(whoa!), Stromae, Yelle, Tame Impala, Run the Jewels, St. Vincent, FKA Twigs

Paperback Writer fucked around with this message at 09:38 on Apr 14, 2015

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

nostalgia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIhTV2CpYZM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Not only did Kanye make a Week 2 cameo at The Weeknd but also Stromae tonight, what the gently caress! Stromae was already incredible last week but man..

• Locked thread