Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
trying to convince your friends to move from that half-life mod they are comfortable with to a new one you heard about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
when the cartridge starts working after you blow in it.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
when you beat a boss with that last bit of health

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

TailsButtholeGuy posted:

when you beat a boss with that last bit of health

Unnnnnngh yeah, baby.

AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014
taking a break from a hard spot in a game, then when you go back it's easy and you're all "wtf"

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
#couchass

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
putting on pants for the sole reason of having something to wipe sweaty palms and cheetoh dust on

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thinking about a video game you like to play while eating lunch.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Imagining every place you go as a platformer level

thank god action henk has a level editor now.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

the rare drop

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Installing mods for 4 hours straight and then just deciding to play the game tomorrow.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Having more games on steam than dollars in your bank account

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
When that junk item you've been carrying around since the start of the game in case it might be useful, actually turns out to be useful.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Deciding to take a break from a gaming sesh to play another game

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Pretending there is something wrong with doing the dew

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Peeling off the third layer that has formed on your mouse

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Getting asked why you sleep with nightlights but it's just precision gaming peripherals

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

thank you, finally

Dec 26, 2012

good

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

yep, this checks out. thank you

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Your out of your fracking mind if you think I want to see what the people in this forum are typing about speedruns, lmfao.

There was an epic moment where some weird twink man sat on the couch and kept trying to get on camera but the camera kept panning away from him

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
failing grade 10, seeing vanilla Naxx

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
holding in your poop until you find some batteries for your game boy

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Minrad posted:

holding in your poop until you find some batteries for your game boy

@_@

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Gaming with your hands and knees on the ground, straining to keep a turd firmly locked in the lowest quadrant of your rear end while you look for a save point.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

net cafe scandal posted:

Gaming with your hands and knees on the ground, straining to keep a turd firmly locked in the lowest quadrant of your rear end while you look for a save point.

Pro Gaming Tip: If you're playing on a portable, give headstands a shot. Not only does the blood rushing to your head improve your gaming prowess, but gravity will wrangle your turds for you, leaving more time 2 game.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I will poo poo out of my mouth to game

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
When you come home with some Little Caesars® Hot-N-Ready® pizza and know that you are set for a night of gaming. :cheers:

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

When your last save is in a tight spot with low health and you keep loading and dying but then over several attempts wind up mastering that little slice of the game.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
When you get a new console and there's no more space on the console shelf. It's a red letter day: Which one will retire and earn his spot next to his older retro cousins?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
when your hands start to hurt if you put them in any other position than ready2game

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
The joy of winning a game after a reconnect

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Gimbal lock posted:

When you get a new console and there's no more space on the console shelf. It's a red letter day: Which one will retire and earn his spot next to his older retro cousins?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Gimbal lock posted:

I think most consoles are entirely female, technically speaking.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nintendo, Sony = Female
Microsoft = Male

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Or at least, they present female.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Kissing your PS4.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013