Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

#PostZeldathonDepression

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TailsButtholeGuy posted:

Don't be sad Wormskull. Come join us in the agdq thread!

Your out of your fracking mind if you think I want to see what the people in this forum are typing about speedruns, lmfao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

It's the most epic thread in this forum atm.

Not in a million years am I clicking that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

its a drawing of a boob he was gonna copy from a bad joke post in the senran kagura thread sorry

Oh phew, I thought it was gonna be a really lovely Trippy Pokeball drawn with crayola markers.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sub-Actuality posted:

sitting in math class but ignoring everyone and doodling sprites from your fav new game instead

I failed math class, due to this and sleeping, almost twice in a row. Farewell.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mine never woke me up...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Gimbal lock posted:

When you get a new console and there's no more space on the console shelf. It's a red letter day: Which one will retire and earn his spot next to his older retro cousins?

I think most consoles are entirely female, technically speaking.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Or at least, they present female.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

It is what it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Doctor Goat posted:

this poo poo is the reason i didn't learn spanish

maybe the reason mexico is conservative is because the idea of non-binary gender ruins their language

Sounds highly unlickly. Goodbye.

• Locked thread