Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rjderouin
May 21, 2007
Hey my name is Robert and I work the Japanime Games booth at GenCon. We manufacture Krosmaster Arena (Wakfu / Dofus tie in) and Tanto Cuore. I will give you a cool demo and if you tell me you are a goon I will give you and your friends some cool stuff. I hope to see a bunch of you there, I will be the guy in the shirt that says Robert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rjderouin
May 21, 2007
Hey guys I am working the Japanime Booth, my name is Rob, if you come to the booth and give me the stairs thing or just say you are a goon I will give you a free model from our game. Its called Krosmaster, its like a PVP FF Tactics board game/video game. Hope to see you all there.

rjderouin
May 21, 2007
Its pretty bad rear end actually. Essentially you build a team as if you were building a warhammer army, each character in the game has a certain amount of points associated and then you battle. Trust me its really good, has like over 150 characters, I will teach you how to play, you will get a free figure and you will like it.

rjderouin fucked around with this message at 08:13 on May 21, 2015

rjderouin
May 21, 2007

Indolent Bastard posted:

I'm going to be there as part of the IELLO demo team. I have no clue what we will have as giveaways, but if we have any swag worth having and you say that you were brought to the IELLO demo area by my post on a SA Trad Games thread I will do whatever I can to give you whatever we have as freebies.

Who are you? You know Kevin? He is my good buddy.

Len posted:

Those are a lot of words that sound cool. How affordable and easy to learn is it? I've been wanting to get into a minigame with my girlfriend but haven't picked one out yet.

2 player starter box is 80 bucks, each additional figure is either in a 8 dollar blind box or in 6 character expansion that you know what you are getting. Those are 45. Bonus maps are made of nylon like material like a play matt and those are 20 bucks a pop. Think a cheaper more consistently randomly heroclix. Also it has an awesome show on netflix called Wakfu ( watch the sub, dub is poorly voiced).

rjderouin
May 21, 2007
Thats me, thats when I worked free lance for conventions in general. Now I work full time for them.

And thanks, we try our best.

rjderouin
May 21, 2007
Reminding people because this thread has a lot more traffic since last time I posted. If you come to the Japanime Games booth I will give you cool stuff as long as you identify as a goon. My name is Robert and I will be wearing an actual Japanime collared/bowling style shirt rather than a black Japanime T-Shirt. Just let me know you are a goon. These are the games we carry (https://www.japanimegames.com), if any of them are even passingly interesting to you come on by.

rjderouin
May 21, 2007
No, but I will give you some promos for Tanto if you are into that sort of thing.

rjderouin
May 21, 2007

Bottom Liner posted:

Haha, no way this would ever enter my home if I want to stay married

The best part about this one is the girl who modeled for it will be there she is a good friend of mine who is an actual beer maid I will introduce you!

In terms of what Krosmaster promo, which one do you want? I will give you pick of whatever I have in stock, if the person is a Wakfu fan I recommend one of the promo show characters.

rjderouin
May 21, 2007

fordan posted:

Is there a point to purchasing games at GenCon vs at home, other than GenCon launches? Awesome deals, great promos, etc?

Lot of booths offer promos and such. Its also fun to buy a game at the show and then play it with your friends all weekend but other than that no.

rjderouin
May 21, 2007
Sales@japanimegames.com is the best way to reach me for stuff like that.

rjderouin
May 21, 2007

Mudcrab Merchant posted:

Thanks man! I emailed you a novel it feels like. Sorry.

I'll buy you a beer either way, exhibitor bro! :tinsley:

I did not expect my boss to approve that much product. So good on your show, I will now have to stop by and check it out!

rjderouin
May 21, 2007
Heading to the airport now, see all of you there. Good luck, hydrate and pace yourself you got a lot of time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rjderouin
May 21, 2007
Big thanks to all the goons who came out to the Japanime Games booth, it was my first time meeting living goons in person and I enjoyed bullshitting with each of you! I hope to see yall next year!

• Locked thread