Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mad Fnorder
Apr 22, 2008
So, I didn't have the best housing lottery luck. I heard that once VIG is officially done they'll throw the remaining scraps back into the pool. Anyone have an idea what the timeline on that is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Fnorder
Apr 22, 2008
I knew VIG itself had long sailed- I just heard they were waiting until a certain date to let VIG have their pick of the reserved housing pool and then release the rest back into the shark tank. Rumors, I guess.

Outside Downtown isn't really tenable. My fiancee loves the convention but she gets really exhausted quickly. Without the ability to disengage and catch a nap she's going to be miserable- and driving back and forth and eating parking each time isn't great, either. I'll keep looking around.

Mad Fnorder
Apr 22, 2008
Thanks for the heads up. I'll mash F5 on a regular basis and reach out to see if I can find a VIG friend of a friend.

Wilty posted:

I do not know the timeline but i can still see plenty of rooms available downtown in the VIG housing block.

Mad Fnorder
Apr 22, 2008
Bill was signed today.

Welp. Already feeling guilty about going.

• Locked thread