Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jadarx
May 25, 2012

Len posted:

Gencon challenge: find and attend a ticketed Maid event. See if you can make it through the whole thing without anyone being creepy.

My Gencon Maid game only was 'slightly inappropriate' :smuggo:

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jadarx
May 25, 2012

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

But realtalk, get a hotel 20 minutes away and rent a car, it'll be pretty cheap and the parking, while not great, isn't the worst in the world in my experience.

I've done this most years I've gone to Gencon. Parking breaks down like this. If you want convenience, you have to get there early and pay $20 to park in the mall lots. If not, there's all-day lots a few blocks away for ~$5 day.

You have to plan your day out more than if you're next door and it sucks not being able to drop off your nerd loot right away.

jadarx
May 25, 2012
So did FFG announce something big for sale right now? Cause their site is completely dead

• Locked thread