Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grinspork
Jun 20, 2004

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
Maybe this year, I'll go on that bicycle bar and get intoxicated while seeing the sights around the city! OR I COULD JUST RUN AROUND AND GET IN AS MANY DEMOS AS I CAN WHILE AVOIDING FLYING FROG!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grinspork
Jun 20, 2004

Len posted:

What's wrong with Flying Frog?

I HAD A THREE HOUR DEMO OF SHADOWS OF BRIMSTONE THAT WOULD NEVER loving END

Grinspork
Jun 20, 2004

I added myself to the list to feel brave and proud with you two and I will update when I know more information of when my flights are and all that other information.

Grinspork
Jun 20, 2004

Oh wow, there is a train from San Antonio to Indianapolis, but I feel like I'll be accosted by old people the whole time.

Grinspork
Jun 20, 2004

Quarex posted:

Also who was the Goon who popped up seemingly out of nowhere to hang out with you and Captain Rat and me in the Exhibit Hall the second time we hung out? Was that this mysterious "Ricky?" All I remember about him was that he talked really fast and apparently was addicted to one of the two seemingly identical games League of Legends/Defense of the Ancients 2.

Wow, harsh Quarex, it was I. I was that goon who popped up after figuring out how GroupMe worked. And it was DOTA2, jeez. This year, my new conversation topics will go from Monster Hunter 4 right back to DOTA2 to Temporum.

Quarex posted:

Also the joke was on me this year, the companion badges sold out before my lackadaisicass got in gear to say "oh hey grab me one of those" about a week after they were on sale. Truly, we live in the End Times.

Well, I get to also ride first class this year since my friend was one of the new VIGs who also happened to get even luckier and upgrade me to a companion badge! I'll enjoy all my free hot chocolates while tears cover my face due to how empty I actually am on the inside.

Grinspork
Jun 20, 2004

As a Kickstarter backer of So77, I will attempt to try to sign up for your game until I break the event finder itself.

Grinspork
Jun 20, 2004

A PREDATOR DECK BUILDER?

This is everything I've never known that I wanted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grinspork
Jun 20, 2004

Bucnasti posted:

How long does it usually take for Gencon to review and approve events? I put in two events for Spirit of 77 like two weeks ago and they're still sitting at waiting for approval.

Just let us know here first so eager people like me can hop on.... Yes....

• Locked thread