Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

Despair brings the puttyknife down.
This will be the first year I've gone in 14 years and the first year I've attended in Indianapolis. It will be weird since the last time I went I was reporting for The Gaming Outpost and only the only other gaming site was Rpgnet which only existed as a dream having just been bought by some media company.

Now, even the Forge is gone and there are all these new sites and things I haven't heard of. So much has changed.

Will hopefully be there with my wife and press badges. Am excited as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

So I have a question about hotels. I went and reserved a room for my wife and I already. Should I not have done this? Do you get better deals through gencon?

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

The rates I saw on the conference tool were pretty ridiculous given the hotels they were at. Before the conference, I reserved a room at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest for 189 a night. It is 12 miles away but it's basically an apartment for my wife and I for 2 days.

Also achieved press pass status.

• Locked thread