Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

i agree with that but someone un-stickied the winter season thread and i thought the new mod had been chosen or something

Stuff just unstickies automatically after x amount of time.

e: i think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

We had a very active Squid Girl thread when the show was running, it died down after it ended. There was one dude who would only post when new chapters were scanned/translated but he eventually stopped that too. Or the scans stopped.

Or the manga ended? I have no idea actually.

poo poo, I need to catch up on Squid Girl manga.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

He didn't even say anything, just posted the link. I don't even remember if he got probated (like 6 freakin hours if he did) or just told to knock it off, people talked about the chapters just fine.

Big whoop.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

K-On is like if Lucky Star was on Nick Jr.

Endorph posted:

it is very relaxing and the girls are cute and likable and play off each other well. sometimes the jokes land but even when they don't it's all generally charming

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

DrSunshine posted:

I can never tell with you no-caps using people. Do you ironically or unironically like moe girl shows?

the answer is yes

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Daily Lives of High School Boys would be even better if it was animated as well as Nichijou; as it stands Nichijou wins because the actual animation is superior.
I don't think either is much like Azumanga really. Azumanga is waaaaaaay more grounded in reality than either of them.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Wait, poo poo this is the mod thread not general chat thread.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

drat. I wonder whats going to happen to the ADTRWiki now that Zorak is gone.

I don't think he had much to do with it's creation/upkeep i think that's all Pierson.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

whaaaaaat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Serious post: I think zorak did mostly ok, but this forum got really boring the past couple years whether due to him or just changing SA in general I don't know or care.

As annoying as this place can be it's still the only place on this whole board where i can read about a subject i like without immediately wanting to gouge my eyes out or getting bored to tears (the movie, music, and books forums). Hopefully that will continue and in fact only improve.

Anyway good luck Beef Waifu, you're prolly going to need it!

• Locked thread