Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009
I support Namtab for next mod of the anime forums, he will bring progressive groundbreaking new ideas to this subforum. Such as a Shugo Chara simulwatch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009

They seriously just banned me from #gattai for saying there aren't enough shoujo threads on ADTRW, great channel. :(

(I did make some joke about LOGH being shounen-ai but I was just trying to fit in, really though all the characters in LOGH are ripped straight from a shoujo/shounen-ai book, if you have never thought about the boys in that anime kissing you must watch anime for different reasons than me.)

Also isn't #gattai like specifically a robot channel, I didn't know it was the official channel for the entire board.

Edit: I guess this dick spacious guy is trolling the channel or something, I'm not with him.

Stalin-Chan fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Jan 9, 2015

• Locked thread