Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

XyloJW posted:

I realize I'm not the ADTRW mod and whoever the new mod is they can reverse this when they take over, but in this transition period I would ask that we all refrain from posting IRC logs, in the interest of not boring me out of my mind.

I think that one's a bit funny though, considering the context.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

i think we can all agree that the irc is a place no one should go

yah

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Budget Prefuse posted:

let's raid and kill everyone in the IRC

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

Mad Max is some good rear end anime

I only saw the first OVA.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I hope the new mod will also be willing to handcuff people to radiators next to a gas tank about to explode, and then walk away slowly.

Justice is justice.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Davincie posted:

why isn't there a mod yet anyway, i thought they said they already have people picked out

I hope everybody rejected the offer, but I know thats not true.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

There used to be a mahjong thread, or maybe its still there somewhere.

I'd play some online games sometime.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I've never seen K-on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

A good thread idea: A thread where you just post the anime you havent watched

• Locked thread