Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Robert Denby posted:

Sorry to see you go as mod but I totally get why. Is this the end of the Simulwatches as well or could those make a comeback?

i mean technically who even needs a mod for that

if you want to do one make a thread for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

i think a posting culture where low effort posts (preferably funny) and high effort Caring About Anime posts can both be made would be pretty cool, imo

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

DrSunshine posted:

Well, there were all those shows about brother/sister incest, and a thread discussing the issues or problems surrounding fanservice. I think Zorak made a wise call on those.

But hey, whatever guys! I happen to like forums like D&D and CD and BFC, and I think that posts and topics like the ones there are interesting and fun to read. Maybe I'm too uncool to post in the new, hip, ironic ADTRW. :smith:

i mean it's not really that different. the seasonal threads and most shows individual threads haven't changed much, there are just a bunch of new threads too

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

see: the no game no life thread surviving for like 10 episodes

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

I did

when is the blu-ray and or sequel out again?

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

did anybody use the adrtwiki

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Genocyber posted:

I will die for my beliefs

you should probate genocyber and set a record for abuse of power as a mod

• Locked thread