Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Pretty much the best mod I've seen across the five or so forums I've been a regular poster on, moderationdom has lost something today.

Mordaedil posted:

Will jonjon be unbanned and made a mod now then?

Couldn't he always reg a new account? I thought that was the standard 'thing to do' since its a comedy forum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

a cartoon duck posted:

Good night, sweet prince.

I'm curious, which show was he referring to?

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

Zorak, your space colony ask/tell threads from way back were cool and the adtrw simultaneous watches were all rad as heck. I'm sorry you're dying/ going to jail.

Are those threads still around? I have research I need to do.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I always liked how ADTRW has such quality posting compared to virtually anywhere else, but sometimes it does it a bit intimidating and almost an act of courage whether to actually post something where you have to think to yourself "Is this Interesting/Funny/Informative/Too short!? :ohdear: " and then have to add something to make sure I feel like I'm contributing. Sounds WAD, but sometimes a chiller atmosphere would be cool too.

I guess using the Korra thread as an example*, you have the occasional effort post Asian culture and how it influenced the show, or people posting political theory about ideology and those are cool, but I don't expect or want every post to have to be a microcosm of that.

*Accounting for the awfulness of about 50% of the rest.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I could never really get into IRC as every client I ever seemed to use never kept me log in for long and it was so much :effort: to log back in. What do people use?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

PotU posted:

Please enforce a grammar/punctuation/capitalization rule, new mod.

Your avatar makes this perfect for some reason.

• Locked thread