Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Make me your anime mod and I promise my rule will be a brutal as it is capricious. Also Dick Spacious CPA will be able to post whatever he wants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Thanks for the years of moderation Zorak.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Gnossiennes posted:

is yuri bears gonna spur on the next purge?

It will if I am made moderator!

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Does this mean ADTRW is now a moderation free posting experiment?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I will mod with an iron fist and take down the shitposters Zorak never had the guts to go after.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

Oh, a moderator that discourages discussion. That's what the forums need more of for sure.

I will allow discussion but ban everyone who posts wrong opinions.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Namtab posted:

Just wait til I become mod.

I have a list

Me too!

Are you checking it twice?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Make me mod and I will ban everyone who posts a new thread.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Big Anime Fan Here have you ever seen Lucha Underground?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCNdFIniDME

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Beef Waifu posted:

I feel there's too much "Real Discussion" and not enough being chill

You have unrealistically relaxed standards Beef.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Seems like as long as people post mostly on topic in a thread, the threads are mostly about anime and all the other stuff this forum is for, and creepy weirdos get banned ADTRW will be fine.

It would be nice if people making posts and threads are doing so in good faith instead of just trolling or being ironic, but that's just my personal preference.

poo poo like shift key or whatever is dumb and doesn't matter so long as other people comprehend what you are saying.

This has been my post about posting.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

The new anime mod should bear in mind that I will ruthlessly destroy them if I'm not able to have fun in the forum

Would you be willing to join my righteous oppression of the anime forum in exchange for power BAFH?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Should have known you'd be incorruptible. :negative:

• Locked thread