Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
aers
Feb 15, 2012

Does this mean we have to stop shitposting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aers
Feb 15, 2012

Literally The Worst posted:

This is basically your dad leaving and saying your aunt and uncle will be coming by in a couple days to stay with you until he gets back, now don't trash the house before they get here

Shitpost harder, is what I'm saying

Yeah but your dad's been on vacation for the past year already so the place is pretty messy

aers
Feb 15, 2012

No, gently caress you.

aers
Feb 15, 2012

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

It was a worse forum than fakku.com, a hentai forum, run my by friend Tegumina, but I think we can change that for a better tomorrow.

agreed, please turn adtrw into fakku's love & relationships board

aers
Feb 15, 2012

Last i checked #gattai was a WWE channel so I dunno why people think its an anime channel??? maybe it is now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aers
Feb 15, 2012

I hope the new mod campaigns for webm embedding support so I can post anim webms everywhere

• Locked thread