Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

ArfJason posted:

Finally, Dick Spacious will be able to post freely.
But of course, he'd be crazy to probate himself!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

For what it's worth, there's still tons of discussion of the titty ninja games in the PS Vita thread. Just no sexy official art :smith:

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

XyloJW posted:

avshalom made it
Nice AV

Captain Invictus posted:

Mine is Japanese and is great, does it count
One of my favourite avatars, tbh. I support this motion.
Also, Dick Spacious CPA gets bonus points for fearlessly pissing off the inhabitants of the beehive that is IRC

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

In case you missed it, wickedhate got banned the other day for sticking up for paedophiles. I don't think that'll be an issue

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

My Hero Academia is a legit good series, and this is coming from someone who doesn't really like the Shounen genre at all.

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

My housemate somehow kept watching Sonico despite saying how much he didn't like the show.
I think it was because of the tits.

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

a kitten posted:

Wait, poo poo this is the mod thread not general chat thread.
Be the change you wish to see.
Or just keep posting in here like everyone else, and make Zorak wish he never de-modded himself.

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

Anime is saved!
Boy, I'd hate to have been one of those guys who thinks UBW is poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

Cake Attack posted:

you should probate genocyber and set a record for abuse of power as a mod
this is a good idea

• Locked thread