Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Dads away, party time bitches! *sits in a darkened room watching anime and eating hot pockets*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Suddenly reminded of the time when my wife started coming home later and later from work each day, then I realised I hadn't seen her for a month and found divorce papers pushed through the front door.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

:mad:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Cao Ni Ma posted:

So what anime in this or last season was the one to finally put the last nail on grandpa zoraks coffin?

Kill la Kill, obvs.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

paragon1 posted:

Does this mean ADTRW is now a moderation free posting experiment?

It has been for months, just no-one noticed.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Compendium posted:

Makes me wonder if Yuri Kuma Arashi can top it.

We can only hope.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I thought it was 'Warehouse' for the longest time.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

Yo real talk I'm salty that they banned the guy with the big anime boob videogame thread instead of just moving it here. They shoulnd't have done him like that

same

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Davincie posted:

they banned dark_tzitzanime?

Yeah but he reregged and is happily posting in the animeVita thread.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I dunno, I mean yeah it's not exactly exciting around here, but its still about the only place I can chat about anime with people who aren't literally retarded. Well, mostly.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

Everyone post the raunchiest physical copy hentais they got

I think I have a third gen copy of urotsukodoji on vhs in a box somewhere in my parents house.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

He was already de-modded by the time I made it, it was inevitable. :unsmigghh:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=njdQ2hN2o0o#t=295

Forced to wander until he eventually picks up a couple of kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

How dare you

• Locked thread