Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
I actually met the kacho when they shot the USA special. Here's me and heran bago trying to shuffle awkwardly out of the shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Sub-Actuality posted:

truthfully I'm just jealous. I'm glad you got to meet the Kacho cyra

Heran knew japanese, so he exchanged business cards with him and played metal slug 3 with him. We were eagerly awaiting seeing this in the episode, only to find arino had played metal slug with yet another person he met, and that was the one that got featured. But I'll cherish the memory and the awkward shuffling gif forever

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Sub-Actuality posted:

playing metal slug with the kacho... the ultimate gamer's dream...

He also ran up and hugged us. Then I told him I died over 300 times before completing a Link to the Past for the first time, which got a laugh out of him and his crew. got my cartridge of it signed

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

lmao

• Locked thread