Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MLKQUOTEMACHINE

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
well that's one way to get a no-fault divorce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MLKQUOTEMACHINE

XMNN posted:

what I really want to know is what sort of dog it is/was. hoping for something small and yappy to make this story complete

"Your honor, I had to shoot blindly. Have you ever seen a cockapoo? The menace and hatred in their eyes... I... I was scared for my life."

MLKQUOTEMACHINE

Do It Once Right posted:

Don't make this a racial thing. Americans loving love dogs. There are programs to reunite soldiers back from Iraq with the stray dogs they chilled with there in between doing their day job.
Iraqi war orphans probably wish they had hair all over and waggly tails.

they're middle eastern so, like, don't they have hair all over already or am i confusing them with a different hairy ethnicity

furries can help irt waggly tails

we can do this

MLKQUOTEMACHINE

man this is gonna be one fat lawsuit

• Locked thread