Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
My favorite mecha of all time is the Ingram, and the look of joy when Noa gets control of Alphonse for the first time is one of the best moments in anime for me. The thing that sold me on this series is how real the world felt, with labors being integrated into every aspect of life. It's one of the few shows I will recommend without hesitation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

net work error posted:

The Patlabor Reboot short is being streamed for free until Feb 28, 2017. It's good!
https://animatorexpo.com/patlabor-reboot/

There's a little button under the video for English subs.

That was really good. I don't watch much anime anymore, but seeing this... Any idea when the full reboot starts up?

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

track day bro! posted:

Googling it seems to show that its a one off? I hope not because i'd love a more modernised Patlabor series with a new cast, not that I don't like the original but I got pretty hype watching that short.

FFffffffffffuck!

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Patlabor is easily the best mecha series ever made.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Droyer posted:

It's the best anime ever made.

I just spent twenty minutes trying to think of one I like more and I can't. Votoms comes really close though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Scope-Dog = Best Dog.

• Locked thread