Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

Holy crap, I didn't even know they released just about everything Patlabor on blu-ray. A few years ago I was scrambling trying to get the DVD boxsets (and succeeded). Are the releases touched up at all or is it just a blu-ray edition because everything else is out of print?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

That's cool. I'll probably buy them all again since I absolutely adore Patlabor. The New Files I don't own, though, so that'll be something new to watch.

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

Doctor Soup posted:

So I found a trailer for the new live action Patlabor, and the people who put it together did their best to make it look like a bland modern action flick.

Right down to the honk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFQpBTHj85Y

Needs more funnies and the original characters. Couldn't they have just made another animation series?

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

No Noa no sale.

The short was really good, though.

• Locked thread