Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
Hey, my fave mechsuits of all time :unsmith:

I've mainly seen buzz and on-site picture tweets from filming of some live-action New-Generation Patlabor, would like to hear impressions of what's been released from those who have seen it. OAV films 1/2 are what I prefer, would make sense if the budget made more of that style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.

Mecha Gojira posted:

The Movie 1 or The Movie 2?

1 then 2, blu-ray if they exist on it because beautiful. Very similar to each other, not tied to each other, can easily be watched separately, both have their super-memorable times and stand out on their own. It's the sort of feature-length anime my old parents could enjoy watching. (Movie 2 stands out a good bit though, yeah)

Patlabor movie 3 is basically Robocop 3, something that never was made, just an illusion.

Ghosts n Gopniks fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Jan 8, 2015

• Locked thread