Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

DoubleDonut posted:

No weaknesses, comes in packs of four, spams second-tier multi-hit spells really early in the game, tends to ambush you, has no problem exploiting all three of your party members' weaknesses so that they get a billion turns

they're weak to hama actually

edit: dang they're completely different in golden, they have agilao from the start and maragi after a charge but they have a weakness now and don't have all 4 elements

Doctor Goat fucked around with this message at 12:51 on Jan 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I'm the line around that dude's ankle.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

The last time I posted Devil Summoner Artemis instead of linking I got in trouble so...

:nws::nws::nws::nws::nws::nws::nws::nws::nws:
http://i.imgur.com/0XVIVPP.png

Dec 26, 2012

madeupfred posted:

That's Baldur, but he's called Beldr in SMT for some reason.

its because all the main demons in devil survivor have bel in their name so they just made it work

his full screen attack is curse-based so if you have resist/void it's not so bad

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
i thought the bosses in devil survivor two were cool but idk i'm dumb

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

01011001 posted:

its because all the main demons in devil survivor have bel in their name so they just made it work

It's weird that they had to intentionally misspell his name, because Belberith is made entirely of demons without "bel" in their names

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

It fits as long as you take the bal=bel leniency that they do in that game.

Belphagor
Baal
Two different Baels

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
how do i not run out of SP when i'm going around having a good time in p4g

i'm fighting metal hulk hogans in kanji's magic gay steamhouse and they die really easy to hama but not to anything else, and the same with the tigers

but i can't constantly pump out hama

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Radish posted:

The last time I posted Devil Summoner Artemis instead of linking I got in trouble so...

http://i.imgur.com/0XVIVPP.png

The best thing about this design is how small her actual boobs are and how no attention is drawn to them. I like to think she's compensating.

Dec 26, 2012

Doctor Goat posted:

how do i not run out of SP when i'm going around having a good time in p4g

i'm fighting metal hulk hogans in kanji's magic gay steamhouse and they die really easy to hama but not to anything else, and the same with the tigers

but i can't constantly pump out hama

sp restoration items

if someone has rampage you can use that to sweep up trash encounters pretty reliably without too much bullshit, i forget if it's available that early though

you also dont have to do the whole thing in one go, you can return to a later floor after exiting

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
sp restoration items are not very common. i think i'm overlevelled because yukiko just got agilao and i'm in kanji's big gay steamhouse

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Doctor Goat posted:

sp restoration items are not very common. i think i'm overlevelled because yukiko just got agilao and i'm in kanji's big gay steamhouse

that's normal iirc, shes a fire mage so she gets the medium fire and medium heals pretty early

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Doctor Goat posted:

Nah, that's about right. Doing Hermit as often as possible makes dungeoncrawling less of a pain in the rear end, but early on you're just somewhat limited.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
is hermit's mood tied to the weather?

sometimes he's in a super good mood and you can get tons of super cheap heals

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i can't find him on google but the dove with the lantern on his back has been a real late game help in a couple games

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

BKPR posted:

i can't find him on google but the dove with the lantern on his back has been a real late game help in a couple games

Huoniao. Also the name of a Chinese motorcycle company.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
my main character is strong as hell so he dumps all his sp too fast even if i try really hard not to have him do that

he has to cover zio/hama/muda and all debuffs/most buffs

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Doctor Goat posted:

my main character is strong as hell so he dumps all his sp too fast even if i try really hard not to have him do that

he has to cover zio/hama/muda and all debuffs/most buffs

chie has an attack that causes panic, a lot of things weak to hama/mudo are also weak to status effects and panic is very good.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
yukiko at s-link ~3 learns mudo in golden as well.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
there's a new mechanic in 4 golden where you can send SOS messages with a button onscreen and get a little hp/sp back for everyone who clicks send help when your request pops up on their screen

if your request has been up for like a minute and you get into a battle and nobody has clicked it you get a pity message from Igor that recovers like 8hp/sp to everyone

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
lol i had no idea that happened

i used that poo poo all the time, it made clearing the dungeons in one day much easier

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

hubris.height posted:

lol i had no idea that happened

i used that poo poo all the time, it made clearing the dungeons in one day much easier

it was actually someone named igor, i don't even get pity hits now

http://imgur.com/u3tQvQE,oyUbsCc,MiukH59,UBwiRfh,sjIe0xL,bSXkif7,i6Ow7RZ,0K5N9vs
this is my team, what am i missing

gurr, jack frost, and ippon datara are there as fusion fodder and i might remove the jack frost because of how much better my recorded one is

ippon datara is levelling to mamudo and if he doesn't get mudo boost i'm feeding it to something cooler

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
that's a good team

king frost is a loving bad rear end

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
code:
. .. ...............................................7$Z$7......................
...................................................O$ZZ$Z$7.....................
...... ........  .....  ........................ Z$ZZZZZZZ$O....................
.........................$Z....................?$ZZZZZZZZZ$$....................
........................7$$7Z................ 7ZZZZ$ZOZOZZ$$Z. ................ 
.......................~$$$Z$$Z..............7$ZZ$$ZZZ,.OZZ$$...................
.... ..................7$$ZZZ7$$=...... ...Z$ZZ$Z$$OZ....$Z$$=...=ZZ............
..... ............. ...I$$ZDZZZ7$$.. $Z...$$$$$7$$OZ......ZZ$7 .ZZZZ.......... .
.......................$$$ZO..$OZ$$=ZZZ..7$Z$Z$$$ZZ ......$ZZ$ZZZZ$.............
......................+$$7Z$....ZZOOZ.Z:7$$$Z$$Z$Z?....... ZZ$ZZ=?$.............
......................Z$77$$ ....O$$$$Z$$$$Z$$$ZZ$.........ZZZ$..ZO.............
....... ............ .7$7$ZZZ.$ONOOZ$$$ZZ$ZOOZZO8DZO........$$...OZ.O...........
......................7$$Z$ZZD==I=8$$$ZZZZZZZZ$OODOZZO ..........ZZ.............
......................77$$ZZ=====8Z$$$7$$ZZZZZZZZZZZ$$$.........................
............... ......$$Z$$Z=8+I$$$$ZZ$ZZ$$ZZ$$$$ZZZZ7$$:...... ....... ... ....
......................Z8ZZZZZ$$ZZZZ$IIZ7ZZZZZZ$$$$Z$Z$$$$.......................
......................Z$$ZZ7,..............$ZZ$ZZZZZOZ$$7$......................
................... ..$7$..........,.........,+$ZZZZZZ$Z77Z ....................
.... ................77+.........+NNND.........,.7ZZZZ$$$7$.....................
.... ...............$7...........DNMMND..........,I$ZZZ$Z$$7....................
 ...   .............I....DND,....NMNMNNO.........,,:$ZZZZ$ZZ .........$.........
....   .............,...DNMND....NMNMMND...........,:$ZZZZZOZ. ........I........
...................7....DNNNN$...ZNMMNND...........,::$$ZZZZ$7........,.........
...................7....DNMMND....DNNNN?....:8....,..,:Z$$$?7$Z....:.,~.........
...................,.....NNNND......:=....8NN8 .....,::=$$Z8O$7..I.=:O,.?.......
.........................,NNN8.........:NNMNN~.......:::~7$$$Z......I,...... ...
....................~......,........$:,:NMNND.......,:DNDI.. ..,........7. .....
................................ONNMNNN+NNND.......::NMMNZZZZ,.....:$==..?......
........................ ODND,.NMNMMMMMMMND......,:+NMMNZZZZZZO.....?,..........
..........................INMMMMMMMMMMNNN8......,:NNMNZZ$N8$.Z....~,,,..... ....
........................~....=DNMMMNND8:.....,:+NMMOZ$$$$$Z,.....,:,..:.........
........................?$$+...............,:NMNOZZZZ$$Z$$$+......,:?...........
......................O$$$$ZZZZO=,...,,=ODNNO$$$$$NMN$Z77$$$,....,,.............
.. .................Z7$NN$$$Z7$ZZZ$$$ZZ$ZZ$ZZ$$$$ZZNONND$$$$7:,,::..............
..................Z$8D~.:$$$$ZZZZ$$$77$$$DZZ$7$$$$ZN:,,,8DZ$ZNNN................
.................7,O...:$$ZZZNM$$77$7$$$MMMN7$$7$$ZZD,,..,+DO$:,O.  . . .... ...
...............,7.I...:7ZZZNMMDZ777$77$NND...O7$$ZZZN~....,,DD=O$...............
............. ==......Z$$:NNO..+$$7$$ZNND......~7Z$$ND......DD7,?...............
.... .................77.ND.....$7$$ZNND.........O$$NN,..,,,...,................
..................$..=+,ID......,7$7~ND~...........$NND..,....,$................
..................,,..7,D8.......O$$,D8.............=+D,.,...,~.................
................I..+..,..........I+?$D8.....................:7......... ........
................?..,I..?.........7I..Z,...................,,+. .................
................ 7....,?7...............................,,$.............. ......
...................~..?..,...........................,,,$.......................
...........................I....................,.,,:,I............ ... .... .. 
.............................$,,...........,,,,:,I::+...........................
................................8O:,...,,,,~8ND:,::............. ...............
.................................::7......=Z:,,,,............. ... ... .  . ....
..... .....................O....:8DO.....,,?Z+~~~???............................
.......................7===~=~==?++?..Z======~=++??+..................,.........
.................O$$$7..+===??ZDO$+..,+=?ZD8OOOOO8=...........++~$,=........ ...
...............$$ZZZ$$$ZZZZZ$ZO$.....7ZZZOONMMO8O8?..........I?...... .. . .. ..
..............$$$Z$$$$$ZOZZZZZZ=.....Z$ZZNDZ$$$$ZZZ$$.........?.. . .  .. . . ..
.............?$Z$$ZZZZZZZZZOOOZ.....$$$Z$$$7$$$$ZZZZ$$..........................
..... O8DDDDNND8DNDNNNMMNMNMMNNNNNNNZZZ$ZZZZZZZZZ$ZZOONNDDO?.... .  ...  ..     
.................   .............??++~+==?$Z888D888O$I,.........................

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Doctor Goat posted:

code:
. .. ...............................................7$Z$7......................
...................................................O$ZZ$Z$7.....................
...... ........  .....  ........................ Z$ZZZZZZZ$O....................
.........................$Z....................?$ZZZZZZZZZ$$....................
........................7$$7Z................ 7ZZZZ$ZOZOZZ$$Z. ................ 
.......................~$$$Z$$Z..............7$ZZ$$ZZZ,.OZZ$$...................
.... ..................7$$ZZZ7$$=...... ...Z$ZZ$Z$$OZ....$Z$$=...=ZZ............
..... ............. ...I$$ZDZZZ7$$.. $Z...$$$$$7$$OZ......ZZ$7 .ZZZZ.......... .
.......................$$$ZO..$OZ$$=ZZZ..7$Z$Z$$$ZZ ......$ZZ$ZZZZ$.............
......................+$$7Z$....ZZOOZ.Z:7$$$Z$$Z$Z?....... ZZ$ZZ=?$.............
......................Z$77$$ ....O$$$$Z$$$$Z$$$ZZ$.........ZZZ$..ZO.............
....... ............ .7$7$ZZZ.$ONOOZ$$$ZZ$ZOOZZO8DZO........$$...OZ.O...........
......................7$$Z$ZZD==I=8$$$ZZZZZZZZ$OODOZZO ..........ZZ.............
......................77$$ZZ=====8Z$$$7$$ZZZZZZZZZZZ$$$.........................
............... ......$$Z$$Z=8+I$$$$ZZ$ZZ$$ZZ$$$$ZZZZ7$$:...... ....... ... ....
......................Z8ZZZZZ$$ZZZZ$IIZ7ZZZZZZ$$$$Z$Z$$$$.......................
......................Z$$ZZ7,..............$ZZ$ZZZZZOZ$$7$......................
................... ..$7$..........,.........,+$ZZZZZZ$Z77Z ....................
.... ................77+.........+NNND.........,.7ZZZZ$$$7$.....................
.... ...............$7...........DNMMND..........,I$ZZZ$Z$$7....................
....   .............,...DNMND....NMNMMND...........,:$ZZZZZOZ. ........I........
...................7....DNNNN$...ZNMMNND...........,::$$ZZZZ$7........,.........
...................7....DNMMND....DNNNN?....:8....,..,:Z$$$?7$Z....:.,~.........
...................,.....NNNND......:=....8NN8 .....,::=$$Z8O$7..I.=:O,.?.......
.........................,NNN8.........:NNMNN~.......:::~7$$$Z......I,...... ...
....................~......,........$:,:NMNND.......,:DNDI.. ..,........7. .....
................................ONNMNNN+NNND.......::NMMNZZZZ,.....:$==..?......
........................ ODND,.NMNMMMMMMMND......,:+NMMNZZZZZZO.....?,..........
..........................INMMMMMMMMMMNNN8......,:NNMNZZ$N8$.Z....~,,,..... ....
........................~....=DNMMMNND8:.....,:+NMMOZ$$$$$Z,.....,:,..:.........
........................?$$+...............,:NMNOZZZZ$$Z$$$+......,:?...........
......................O$$$$ZZZZO=,...,,=ODNNO$$$$$NMN$Z77$$$,....,,.............
.. .................Z7$NN$$$Z7$ZZZ$$$ZZ$ZZ$ZZ$$$$ZZNONND$$$$7:,,::..............
..................Z$8D~.:$$$$ZZZZ$$$77$$$DZZ$7$$$$ZN:,,,8DZ$ZNNN................
.................7,O...:$$ZZZNM$$77$7$$$MMMN7$$7$$ZZD,,..,+DO$:,O.  . . .... ...
...............,7.I...:7ZZZNMMDZ777$77$NND...O7$$ZZZN~....,,DD=O$...............
............. ==......Z$$:NNO..+$$7$$ZNND......~7Z$$ND......DD7,?...............
.... .................77.ND.....$7$$ZNND.........O$$NN,..,,,...,................
..................$..=+,ID......,7$7~ND~...........$NND..,....,$................
..................,,..7,D8.......O$$,D8.............=+D,.,...,~.................
................I..+..,..........I+?$D8.....................:7......... ........
................?..,I..?.........7I..Z,...................,,+. .................
................ 7....,?7...............................,,$.............. ......
...................~..?..,...........................,,,$.......................
...........................I....................,.,,:,I............ ... .... .. 
.............................$,,...........,,,,:,I::+...........................
................................8O:,...,,,,~8ND:,::............. ...............
.................................::7......=Z:,,,,............. ... ... .  . ....
..... .....................O....:8DO.....,,?Z+~~~???............................
.......................7===~=~==?++?..Z======~=++??+..................,.........
.................O$$$7..+===??ZDO$+..,+=?ZD8OOOOO8=...........++~$,=........ ...
...............$$ZZZ$$$ZZZZZ$ZO$.....7ZZZOONMMO8O8?..........I?...... .. . .. ..
..............$$$Z$$$$$ZOZZZZZZ=.....Z$ZZNDZ$$$$ZZZ$$.........?.. . .  .. . . ..
.............?$Z$$ZZZZZZZZZOOOZ.....$$$Z$$$7$$$$ZZZZ$$..........................
..... O8DDDDNND8DNDNNNMMNMNMMNNNNNNNZZZ$ZZZZZZZZZ$ZZOONNDDO?.... .  ...  ..     
.................   .............??++~+==?$Z888D888O$I,.........................
code:

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
code:

O?+??.                                                     
                   ?+?I???+7                   .D$OO                            
                 .?IIIINI7I7.                 ZOOMMMMN                          
                :$$?+?MN??7II                 $ZZ::MMMD                         
               ?I?77$?NN??I7$.          Z$ZO  $DZO  ZMM    $Z$OZZZ              
              ,7$?IZNMMMM?$?77         ZODNMMM.ZON   NM, $ZOZ8MMZM8             
               NM$7MZMMMDMM77I.       ?$ND  NMM.ZOM..MM.ZZZ?     NN$      8MM=  
               8N$MM$Z78MN7MMD        $$ZZ . NMMZZ8DIMM$OZ        O8    Z87     
               ~N+MMM7MMMMD$N.         7$I$~8ZDZ$DOMMMZZ87        Z8   .ND      
         Z=7 Z  ?78MMMM8N7Z$O         Z.8+$$$$Z$O$ZMMOZON .$ONZZO .N  Z.        
           $?7  +?$I?+$Z$$7$OZ     .$Z7M+8MNN NDNMZZO8ZD.7ZOZ8NMMZ              
          I+    :$$7ZZND$ZO$7D.  .N8Z$?+N$MZMZZ$Z+=$NZZZDZZ$.   N8D             
          ~7.    $7+$$?ZZ$$ODZO+$NMZ++$$ZMM8MZ8D?7+$I$ZODDDZO.  DMN             
           7+.   $$~$ZZM$Z8Z$$$D$ZD7?ZN$MMMM$D$OZ7ZZ8ONNZMMMO$  MMD             
           .OI~   ZO8MZ7O$$7ZZ$ZOIZ7DI$$MMMNZ$8ZOZ88D:IZ.MM$Z7 NMN              
     $7I    .Z?Z$77O$DMZ8ZNIZO$O$I$$N7=7ZMZ+$+ONNN8+~$DNZMMN$.MMD  .N   D       
       ==+=   I$DNM.?I$M8Z$$OMOZZZ+Z7MMOI7I?8~+=?Z~~Z?MDMMO8$$N   .N    ,.      
     I7..8O7+Z     .,+7IMN7D?DO$Z7Z7NZMN=7D7+Z$~$N+?$:$MMMMOMZ.   N             
     ~    OI$77=   .ZD=7$MMOD$8MNZ8N$++7$78+NN+7$?=ZMN?MMMN+NI8MNNO             
        .7    778=.$$. .77$MZ$8DNO8?NMMNZ,+OI+I+8+?ZDD~$MZ~7MZ$N7               
       .$      OO7.8.    :7D$MMMM?7$N+D$$7==?+D??+Z?O8M?MM$D N$7                
       .=   O=$ ..,.     DD$~8.~8=I,Z=7?+7Z7?$+7??ZMN~.O$7IMM.77.NM?            
      .~.  ++$+~ .,.     :+?NIM7ND+:?:::O$$N$~I$??$8MMOII7:.877O  MMD           
      ,O.  $=I.7 .,Z    ..DMN~M?=$O7D+8DZ=?7:?DN+?$?I$NMO7:OMM+IM  NN           
   .I .~7  .78:,?.:+      NM8~8$MO$?OZ78I78+I$M=+?$?ZO$88~+NMN7+.D.N?           
     +.:?   ,8:.:+:O.     +,8:MN8?????8$7Z$:MN?=++$$8?7MZZZM8.?+ . O            
     .+,$=  ~7..$,,:+OMMN.$N+$O$8++?IZ7$Z$$7Z+++++$?NM7D?$$NNM8+                
      .,,?Z  I+:7Z,::++ND,~?$~+?N++ZZ7Z7$77$I$$$?I$7$$ ~NO7   D~                
      :8,,???=NN7.O,,,:8.=$?M$N8?8$$7MMMMMN77$ZM77$7$ $?N~?D  ?I                
     7D ,,,,+:8O.?7,,DI=.+I?M??=8M$MN NNMMMMD7ZM$Z77  :ID I$ ++.                
     +8N.:,D7.8.?77.=NZ.?D?+ZDD~D?DON Z?NMMMMMZ77$$7ZZ?D O ?8?Z                 
     ?  .+=,?ZD=N,I$MM,ZMM??$NDOI? 7N=O          .$$7:N:   8NI.                 
     $N::7NMOO:8$8   ,$  ,D?N8D8.$  8MD           +I$$8    Z77                  
     ?,+D D$ ,+      Z     7D8$+Z. .ON             O$$$   ZI7    .              
    +=$N  DDI       ,      .$ZO$$=DON               ~DN$87$I     :.             
       8MNZ.........,~IZDDNNMMZDMMMMMMN8ZZOOZ7OZODDDDNNNNNDD.                   

didnt come out quite as well

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Doctor Goat posted:

code:

O?+??.                                                     
                   ?+?I???+7                   .D$OO                            
                 .?IIIINI7I7.                 ZOOMMMMN                          
                :$$?+?MN??7II                 $ZZ::MMMD                         
               ?I?77$?NN??I7$.          Z$ZO  $DZO  ZMM    $Z$OZZZ              
              ,7$?IZNMMMM?$?77         ZODNMMM.ZON   NM, $ZOZ8MMZM8             
               NM$7MZMMMDMM77I.       ?$ND  NMM.ZOM..MM.ZZZ?     NN$      8MM=  
               8N$MM$Z78MN7MMD        $$ZZ . NMMZZ8DIMM$OZ        O8    Z87     
               ~N+MMM7MMMMD$N.         7$I$~8ZDZ$DOMMMZZ87        Z8   .ND      
         Z=7 Z  ?78MMMM8N7Z$O         Z.8+$$$$Z$O$ZMMOZON .$ONZZO .N  Z.        
           $?7  +?$I?+$Z$$7$OZ     .$Z7M+8MNN NDNMZZO8ZD.7ZOZ8NMMZ              
          I+    :$$7ZZND$ZO$7D.  .N8Z$?+N$MZMZZ$Z+=$NZZZDZZ$.   N8D             
          ~7.    $7+$$?ZZ$$ODZO+$NMZ++$$ZMM8MZ8D?7+$I$ZODDDZO.  DMN             
           7+.   $$~$ZZM$Z8Z$$$D$ZD7?ZN$MMMM$D$OZ7ZZ8ONNZMMMO$  MMD             
           .OI~   ZO8MZ7O$$7ZZ$ZOIZ7DI$$MMMNZ$8ZOZ88D:IZ.MM$Z7 NMN              
     $7I    .Z?Z$77O$DMZ8ZNIZO$O$I$$N7=7ZMZ+$+ONNN8+~$DNZMMN$.MMD  .N   D       
       ==+=   I$DNM.?I$M8Z$$OMOZZZ+Z7MMOI7I?8~+=?Z~~Z?MDMMO8$$N   .N    ,.      
     I7..8O7+Z     .,+7IMN7D?DO$Z7Z7NZMN=7D7+Z$~$N+?$:$MMMMOMZ.   N             
     ~    OI$77=   .ZD=7$MMOD$8MNZ8N$++7$78+NN+7$?=ZMN?MMMN+NI8MNNO             
        .7    778=.$$. .77$MZ$8DNO8?NMMNZ,+OI+I+8+?ZDD~$MZ~7MZ$N7               
       .$      OO7.8.    :7D$MMMM?7$N+D$$7==?+D??+Z?O8M?MM$D N$7                
       .=   O=$ ..,.     DD$~8.~8=I,Z=7?+7Z7?$+7??ZMN~.O$7IMM.77.NM?            
      .~.  ++$+~ .,.     :+?NIM7ND+:?:::O$$N$~I$??$8MMOII7:.877O  MMD           
      ,O.  $=I.7 .,Z    ..DMN~M?=$O7D+8DZ=?7:?DN+?$?I$NMO7:OMM+IM  NN           
   .I .~7  .78:,?.:+      NM8~8$MO$?OZ78I78+I$M=+?$?ZO$88~+NMN7+.D.N?           
     +.:?   ,8:.:+:O.     +,8:MN8?????8$7Z$:MN?=++$$8?7MZZZM8.?+ . O            
     .+,$=  ~7..$,,:+OMMN.$N+$O$8++?IZ7$Z$$7Z+++++$?NM7D?$$NNM8+                
      .,,?Z  I+:7Z,::++ND,~?$~+?N++ZZ7Z7$77$I$$$?I$7$$ ~NO7   D~                
      :8,,???=NN7.O,,,:8.=$?M$N8?8$$7MMMMMN77$ZM77$7$ $?N~?D  ?I                
     7D ,,,,+:8O.?7,,DI=.+I?M??=8M$MN NNMMMMD7ZM$Z77  :ID I$ ++.                
     +8N.:,D7.8.?77.=NZ.?D?+ZDD~D?DON Z?NMMMMMZ77$$7ZZ?D O ?8?Z                 
     ?  .+=,?ZD=N,I$MM,ZMM??$NDOI? 7N=O          .$$7:N:   8NI.                 
     $N::7NMOO:8$8   ,$  ,D?N8D8.$  8MD           +I$$8    Z77                  
     ?,+D D$ ,+      Z     7D8$+Z. .ON             O$$$   ZI7    .              
    +=$N  DDI       ,      .$ZO$$=DON               ~DN$87$I     :.             
       8MNZ.........,~IZDDNNMMZDMMMMMMN8ZZOOZ7OZODDDDNNNNNDD.                   

didnt come out quite as well

that's a ban

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
oh no i forgot i will change that

wait nevermind it's pyf mara = ban, i did not post my favorite

Doctor Goat fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Jan 19, 2015

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

:stonk: - me, seeing Lucifer's design in SMT4

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Inflammatory posted:

her face looks stupid but i like the rest, especially the ridiculous bondage snakepants.

Medusa owns though, she's like heavymetal.jpg

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Indra

Varuna

gently caress yes.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Evil Eagle posted:

Indra

Varuna