Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
http://byuu.org

(scroll down to the "Depression" article) Wowl. Another awesome emulator dead. RIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
This will be probably the longest shot I've ever taken, but ... if anyone out there is fluent in Japanese (as in, not "I took a college course once and I have a Japanese girlfriend"), and is willing to chat with me about anything, I would truly appreciate that more than words could express. I'd be happy to return the favor with lessons on English, programming, emulation, reverse engineering, ROM hacking or server administration. I need someone to have actual communication with. But I know what a tall order that is: who would want to talk to someone they could barely understand, right? It drives me up the wall trying to listen to people who can't speak English, so it's only fitting that the reverse would apply to me. It's not that I choose to be annoyed by bad English, yet it's still karmic justice, right?

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Kega FuZion (most accurate Genesis EMU) and bsNes (most accurate SNES emu) are dead because the authors went psycho.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Post some epic insane retarded emulator/game dev/game modding drama modding ITT!

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

starbarry clock posted:

i have no skills except being extremely talented in coding software that tens of thousands of people use each day but i want to learn a soon to be dead language instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

this was great, but it was hilarious to me that he though 3 GHz was prohibitively high a few years ago, when Pentium 4s reached that in like 2002

He was probably referring to modern CPU's OP.

• Locked thread