Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Protecting the mental and physical health of straight Russians :ussr: posted:

Russia has listed transsexual and transgender people among those who will no longer qualify for driving licences.

Fetishism, exhibitionism and voyeurism are also included as "mental disorders" now barring people from driving.

The government says it is tightening medical controls for drivers because Russia has too many road accidents.

"Pathological" gambling and compulsive stealing are also on the list. Russian psychiatrists and human rights lawyers have condemned the move.

The announcement follows international complaints about Russian harassment of gay-rights activists.

In 2013 Russia made "promoting non-traditional lifestyles" illegal.

Valery Evtushenko at the Russian Psychiatric Association voiced concern about the driving restrictions, speaking to the BBC Russian Service. He said some people would avoid seeking psychiatric help, fearing a driving ban.

The Association of Russian Lawyers for Human Rights called the new law "discriminatory". It said it would demand clarifications from the Russian Constitutional Court and seek support from international human rights organisations.

But the Professional Drivers Union supported the move. "We have too many deaths on the road, and I believe toughening medical requirements for applicants is fully justified," said the union's head Alexander Kotov.

However, he said the requirements should not be so strict for non-professional drivers.

Mikhail Strakhov, a Russian psychiatric expert, told BBC Russian that the definition of "personality disorders" was too vague and some disorders would not affect a person's ability to drive a car safely.

Da, Russian roads would be much safer without those deviant transsexuals having sex change on street! Come drink bottle of Vodka before driving home from job :thumbsup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Is this a thinly veiled Russian Dashcam thread?

Are you implying there will be more dashcam videos worth watching now that transsexuals can't drive anymore? Comrade Putin is cracking down hard on Russia's problems!

(seriously, how far removed from reality do people have to be to think "ban transsexuals from driving" makes sense?)

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Rent-A-Cop posted:

I know I find it tough to concentrate on driving while I'm trying to put on a pair of size 13 stiletto heels.

This is a good law.

Though it's sad that it's real.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Archer666 posted:

alcohol is needing for driving. wearing the dress as man or pants as woman is not

Question to Radio Yerevan: Is it true that man and woman can copulate while running?

Answer: Normally no, because man with pants down run less fast than woman with skirt up. However, if woman is crossdresser, then possible.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Wheeee posted:

Let's be fair here, Russia's high point in all it's history has been the USSR period, during which political dissidents were thrown in gulags and ineffective half-assed attempts at imperialism were the norm.

Lenin was probably the best leader Russia has ever had, and that says a great deal more about Russia than it does about Lenin.

"And then, somehow, it got worse."

"We wanted the best, but it turned out like always."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

BouncingBuckyBalls posted:

Had to look up the people being forbidden from driving. Jesus has been banned. :( Russia is really trying to distract their population from serious economic and global issues they are currently facing. Is is working as long as people do not riot in the streets demanding change.

Considering Putin's approval ratings go through the roof every time he comes up with even worse policies, I'm not holding my breath.

• Locked thread