Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
First season owned. This still owns too.

I love that Celty's literally a monster, but she's scared shitless by a completely human cop :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Kleptobot posted:

Any reason why Celty seems really scared of the cop on the bike? I think it was mentioned last season but I can't remember.

No "real" reason, he just creeps her the hell out somehow.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

This episode reminded me why I loved the first season: all characters are huge wierdos :allears:

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

It's been what, a couple hours since that little poo poo Aoba put the final phases of his "plan" into motion, and already most of the major players are involved in it. That escalated remarkably quickly.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Just watched the final two episodes back-to-back.

Holy poo poo :stare:

I had been spoiled on a thing that went down in the final episode (the pen scene), but I didn't know any details, and it's actually more creepy than I thought it would be.

Also the scene with Sloan, Varona and the Yakuza guys was pretty brutal, I didn't expect they would show a dude GETTING KNEECAPPED IN BOTH KNEES in one of my japanese animes.

I'll definitely be watching part two come this July.

As a final thought: Shizuo throwing poo poo around and kicking people's asses because they've annoyed him will never not be funny. "Whose bike is this?" "Uh, that's mine." "Ah, alright, I thought it was these guys', but since it's not using it as a weapon against them would be rude." :allears:

• Locked thread