Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

sorry you're probably losing mega Logan Thomas, Dubious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Paperback Writer posted:

sorry you're probably losing mega Logan Thomas, Dubious.

he was still poo poo :shh:

49 awareness isnt completing poo poo

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Oh... I thought awareness for QBs really only mattered for CPU decisions and like the controller vibrating when the rush is coming haha.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
It's up.

Bizarro2
PW - guneball

Low awareness QBs throw lots of lovely ducks and sail everything until you can get over the 80ish mark then they settle down, from all the games i've played with trash QBs.

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

At least awareness is usually cheap to pump up quickly.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
New league has the following:

Broncos @ Cowboys for Super Bowl

Drew Brees threw 44 TDs 9 INTs
Geno Smith threw 14 TDs 30 INTs :v:
Browns QBs combined for 8 TDs 19 INTS

User team records for confirmed players:

Panthers 14-2
Hawks 12-4
Lions 11-4-1 :laugh:
Chiefs 9-7
Rams 6-10
Packers 6-10
Giants 5-11
Jags 3-12-1
Cards 3-13
Bills 3-13
Raiders 3-13
Browns 2-14, #1 and #4 picks :wtc:

Goons will be taking many trash records to the playoffs this season

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Bills traded their highest draft pick, a second to the colts for Dwayne Allen, and their next highest for LT Chris Hairston of the Panthers....hahaha :wtc:

And they resigned Dareus for 7/70 again

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
God danm Coughlin got fired AGAIN.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
oh my god my starters confidence is an average of like 7

E: transactions says coughlin retired?

Firing is off.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

ForbiddenWonder posted:

Bills traded their highest draft pick, a second to the colts for Dwayne Allen, and their next highest for LT Chris Hairston of the Panthers....hahaha :wtc:

And they resigned Dareus for 7/70 again
It did re-signing for you again or was that mid season?

and Havoc are you for sure gonna be the Raiders? I want to propose some trades that would benefit them.

Paperback Writer fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Jan 12, 2015

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Paperback Writer posted:

Week 16 it looks like.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Paperback Writer posted:

mid season.

Not very many players resigned mid season.

Fairley 6/46
Cobb 6/26
Avril 6/36
Houston 7/52

Those are the only guys resigned by user teams

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Paperback I'd be interested in trading for the tail end of Lynch's career and eat his cap hit if you're interested.

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Bills need draft picks I guess.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

lol gently caress I kinda wish we didn't restart, so many players to sign for 2015 that I know will reject me...

Dubious posted:

Paperback I'd be interested in trading for the tail end of Lynch's career and eat his cap hit if you're interested.
I pretty much just picked them for Lynch and the secondary. Everything else is up for some bizarro action.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
when do you guys wanna start this? I'm thinking we go to resign tomorrow night, and move from there. how does a Thursday draft at 530pst sound? Cant do later that day because I raid in WoW, or else Friday whenever?

Also, help spread the word for users if you can. We have a good core but could use more players. I've. reached out to a few ghosts of previous Maddens.

Wonder how many old 360 guys are lurking?

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
I'll join the league after work tonight.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!

Paperback Writer posted:

and Havoc are you for sure gonna be the Raiders? I want to propose some trades that would benefit them.

Yes sir, I will be signing up for the league tonight after work. Draft on Thursday works for me as well.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

I will log on go take control of the bizzaro Jags late tonight.

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

you can be my wingman anytime
Got in and took the chiefs. Nothing crazy with roster moves for them thankfully.

Really quick so I'm on the same page. If I'm looking at years remaining at the current point we're at and the player has 1 year remaining. Does that mean at the end of next season I need to worry about them, or now?

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

and since we're not owners anymore, how do signing bonuses work?

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Golden Bear is ever watching; day by day he prowls, and when he hears the tread of lowly Stanfurd red,from his Lair he fiercely growls.
Toilet Rascal
If no one has the Eagles, I'll take them:

PSN: Shadwhand
Alt. Contact: PM me.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Paperback Writer posted:

and since we're not owners anymore, how do signing bonuses work?

works just like it did in owner mode except the only thing you worry about is the cap, so there is no more available funds bs. Just make offers and fire away offers as long as you stay within the cap.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

but wasn't available funds where we got the bonuses from? I'll figure it out..

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Paperback Writer posted:

but wasn't available funds where we got the bonuses from? I'll figure it out..

in owner mode, yes.

now its just straight up, you have 40m in cap room, so you can spend on salary+bonus combined on players so long as you dont exceed the cap. Available funds as a concept is entirely gone and it acts as if everyone has infinite available funds for bonuses.

This means you can now go Jerry Jones on FAs without worry for funds, but you still have to make sure you have the cap space to sign people.

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

rotaryfun posted:

Really quick so I'm on the same page. If I'm looking at years remaining at the current point we're at and the player has 1 year remaining. Does that mean at the end of next season I need to worry about them, or now?

Now. It'll be a part of the next stage

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Resigning Phase will begin as soon as the website lets me log in to advance it. Provided everyone resigns their players timely, we'll hit FA day 1 later tonight. For those away from consoles, you can do Resigning through the web app, albeit a bit cumbersome.

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Friendly reminder: you get one offer!

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Resign FAs. Will advance to Day 1 as soon as everyone posts ready, or tomorrow morningish.

Also, make sure you are using the right league, i just advanced the old one first :v:

I'll delete the old Bizarro tonight.

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Bills lock up Hughes up long term and franchised Spikes. All set.

Kyle Williams is available for picks or OL.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
JPP and Prince are locked in. I gave Rolle and Donnell reasonable offers they turned down. So gently caress them.

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction
Anyone else having issues with the EA servers?

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets

Yuzenn posted:

Anyone else having issues with the EA servers?

PSN seems to be down again.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

so my resignings didn't go so well, but I'm trying to get rid of a lot of them anyways and be a new look Seattle. Wasn't planning on losing Maxwell though...

Going to have some trades in the works after Free Agency. I already know I want to trade Wilson, Irvin, and Wright.

Paperback Writer fucked around with this message at 11:13 on Jan 14, 2015

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

Yeah mine didn't go very hot either with the Chiefs. Managed to get my center back but everyone else was basically gone from the moment I entered negotiations with as much money as they all wanted.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
:siren: FA Day 1:siren:

Prizes of the pool!

Suh
Anthony Sherman
Maclin
Garcon
Castanzo
Solder
Nicks
Potroast
Kerrigan
Will Hill

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Bills: :coffeepal::henget::homebrew::homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Rumors out of East Rutherford hint that the Giants might be close to parting ways with Quarterback Eli manning. Sources say Giants management "has confidence" in Ryan Nassib ability to run the offense.

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

So hold on, how did this all go down now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Its day one of free agency. No FA has signed yet, time to make your offers. There are several big name out there.

• Locked thread