Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
I actually like speed on the outside this year more then in the slot. It stretches the safetys out towards the sidelines if you send them out on streaks and that opens a ton of space underneath, even for a 88-92 speed slot guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
I'd do that buuuuut Desean has like 30 run blocking

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction

Dubious posted:

Chiefs are thompson! Not sure if he's paying attention to this team though, he joined halfway through last season on an 0-7 cpu slide or something.

Oh ok, well then Thompson can you play tomorrow then?

And if you kill Stafford in the other league, Cam is going to take it out on you in this one!

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Yuzenn posted:

Oh ok, well then Thompson can you play tomorrow then?

And if you kill Stafford in the other league, Cam is going to take it out on you in this one!

you'll probably want to find him in the other thread, not too sure hes even checking this one. he's been on auto indefinitely and you may get to whoop on his cpu.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Chiefs remain on auto, yuzenn.

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Dubious posted:

Chiefs remain on auto, yuzenn.

PSN is down so I won't be able to get this game in till they are back up...would have been a perfect spot too....

Arggghghgh

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
I've decided I'm benching Beadshaw he had a fumbling problem last year. I think one game he fumble 4 times and did twice today. I just can't have that so bring on Trent Richardson.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Shadowhand00 posted:

I'm free all day tomorrow.

Whens good for you? I'm done with what I got to do today.

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Golden Bear is ever watching; day by day he prowls, and when he hears the tread of lowly Stanfurd red,from his Lair he fiercely growls.
Toilet Rascal

davecrazy posted:

Whens good for you? I'm done with what I got to do today.

Free now? (The joys of an involuntary workforce reduction with a job offer in hand )

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Shadowhand00 posted:

Free now? (The joys of an involuntary workforce reduction with a job offer in hand )

I need like an hour, got to take care of a few things that came up. No more then that tho.

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Golden Bear is ever watching; day by day he prowls, and when he hears the tread of lowly Stanfurd red,from his Lair he fiercely growls.
Toilet Rascal

davecrazy posted:

I need like an hour, got to take care of a few things that came up. No more then that tho.

I have a few errands to run this morning - I should be back by around 2-3pm PST. Does that work for you or do you want to do earlier - 12-1? I'm pretty flexible.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Shadowhand00 posted:

I have a few errands to run this morning - I should be back by around 2-3pm PST. Does that work for you or do you want to do earlier - 12-1? I'm pretty flexible.

I made some room, lets do it now.

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Toilet Rascal

davecrazy posted:

I made some room, lets do it now.

Getting on.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Streams up, watch me sail passes with literally the last player picked in the draft.

twitch.tv/dpcv8

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

And I took the opening kickoff to the house.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
lmao the absolute first thing to happen in this game is a Maddening, that returner was 100% dead to rights :v:

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
This game in image form

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Who says the air raid offense can't work in the NFL?

Giants win 56-21. Rookie QB had 450 yards and 3 TDs in his first game.

6'6" with 98 throw power is broken.

How's this for efficiency. 2nd fewest downs played by a QB yet leads the league in passing yards.

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Mar 19, 2015

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

:siren: Week 2 :siren:

Giants/Packers
Panthers/Raiders

Everybody else vs CPU/Auto.

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Hey I got a friend who may want to join us...he'd be a first time goon and ill get him all set up with an account here but he's really good, he'd be a good addition to the league

I can vouch for him, he's my best friend of 20+ years, was the best man at my wedding etc etc.

Who is the raiders?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

davecrazy posted:

Who says the air raid offense can't work in the NFL?

Giants win 56-21. Rookie QB had 450 yards and 3 TDs in his first game.

6'6" with 98 throw power is broken.

How's this for efficiency. 2nd fewest downs played by a QB yet leads the league in passing yards.

Pistol Trips

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets

davecrazy posted:

:siren: Week 2 :siren:
Giants/Packers

can you play tonight? or really any time after 5pm EST?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

The Piper posted:

Yup. Have playoffs in fantasy league, hopefully can get that one in as well.

Dubious posted:

Pistol Trips

poo poo works.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!

Yuzenn posted:

Hey I got a friend who may want to join us...he'd be a first time goon and ill get him all set up with an account here but he's really good, he'd be a good addition to the league

I can vouch for him, he's my best friend of 20+ years, was the best man at my wedding etc etc.

Who is the raiders?

Raiders here, excited to try out my somewhat improved defense against another user. Hows your non Battlefield schedule looking?

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Havoc904 posted:

Raiders here, excited to try out my somewhat improved defense against another user. Hows your non Battlefield schedule looking?

I'm free tonight.

As an FYI I had already planned on going to a singular league with battlefield coming out and to me this one is the most fun so I retired from the other leagues, i'll be good for this game.

Before we advance can I have my buddy look over the rosters and pick one for this week or should I have him join in for next week?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Now is the best week to join.

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

davecrazy posted:

Now is the best week to join.

Cool...the Cowboys are open right? I think he'd want to play as his favorite team

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Yuzenn posted:

Cool...the Cowboys are open right? I think he'd want to play as his favorite team

Man that would be a murderous division with 3 users in it. I'd hope he's good because nobody is going to like going up against the giants air raid as an introduction to the league.

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Dubious posted:

Man that would be a murderous division with 3 users in it. I'd hope he's good because nobody is going to like going up against the giants air raid as an introduction to the league.

He's the reason why I even ever picked up madden in the first place, he's drat good. I won the first two games we played since he got his ps4 and I havn't won since. He also plays as the safety all the time which is something I could never dream of doing myself....LB maybe but safety makes me feel like i'd get burned all the time.

I'm going to see him tonight and explain to him about somethingawful, and then from there he can make his own way

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

The Cowboys have 2 1st round draft picks too.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Ryan Nassib is now the Texans QB.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!

davecrazy posted:

The Cowboys have 2 1st round draft picks too.

Yeah, I traded them a first round pick for Zac Martin since he is already rated like a 95 overall not expecting them to accept the trade.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Havoc904 posted:

Yeah, I traded them a first round pick for Zac Martin since he is already rated like a 95 overall not expecting them to accept the trade.

That's why they wanted my guy. Thought it would be in bad taste to take picks from a team somebody was going into.

Romo is still 87 OVR but 36 years old.

E: fun fact, Suh is the highest paid player in the league by 20 million.

The Colts have 3 100+mil players. Luck (139) Berry (124) and Spikes (100).

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Mar 19, 2015

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
After next season Logan Thomas will make a very good effort to be the highest paid player in the league because he's going to be maxed out on QB stats.

He'll break the 6 yr/ 150mm I had to give 99 OVR Tebow in Bizarro last year.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Yeah Nassib wanted a new contract. Hell no. Not with Mr. Irrelevant being my next big thing. He's 63 OVR with 13 confidence. Owns.

E: switching my QB scheme to Strong Arm made his OVR go up to 76.

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Mar 19, 2015

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

The Piper posted:

Ready when you are.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

davecrazy posted:

Ready when you are.

Ready now

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Twitch streams is up.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

I have seen the future and his name is Claude Oliver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011