Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!

Yuzenn posted:

Havoc, wanna try again? The lag at the end before the disconnect was brutal

Yeah, my whole network went down for like two hours, sorry about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction
What a crazy game!

Panthers win over the Raiders 31-20 but the score is ultra deceiving since it was the last play of the game that kept Havoc from the win.

There were 2 ints in the first half and 3 in the second half, fumbles galore and a shanked FG that has to be blamed on the long snapper! Polamalu was up my butt in the first half big time, forcing fumbles and causing ints but I make a concerted effort to throw completely away from him in the second half.

Rookie Culliver has the breakout game of his career with a pick six with 10 seconds left on the clock to seal the game. He's going to be so good, I looked at his stats and the dude is Sherman tough.

Good game Havoc as usual, maybe i'll see you in the Superbowl! (If I make it through the Giants or Cowboys)

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
The Jags are real bad. Luck throws for 400 and 5 TD's, 4 of them to Hilton who had 150 yards receiving. Fleener had 10 catches for 115 and Trent Richardson didn't fumble. The Jaguars had 30 passing yards and 40 rushing yards, 20 of those coming on a QB scramble.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
old lovely Tom Brady adds to Patrick Peterson's INT count and the Patriots "secondary" takes the field, and the Cards throw and run everywhere.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Waiting on:

Seahawks/Eagles
Lions/CPU
Chiefs/CPU

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Mar 20, 2015

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

I can come off auto to play you today if you want Shadowhand

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Golden Bear is ever watching; day by day he prowls, and when he hears the tread of lowly Stanfurd red,from his Lair he fiercely growls.
Toilet Rascal

Paperback Writer posted:

I can come off auto to play you today if you want Shadowhand

I think I'm getting home around 10pm pst. Doe that work for you?

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Shadowhand00 posted:

I think I'm getting home around 10pm pst. Doe that work for you?
yeah, I'm west coast too and home tonight. Might be watching the end of the Warriors game.

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Golden Bear is ever watching; day by day he prowls, and when he hears the tread of lowly Stanfurd red,from his Lair he fiercely growls.
Toilet Rascal

Paperback Writer posted:

yeah, I'm west coast too and home tonight. Might be watching the end of the Warriors game.

Free now - you around?

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Yeah I'm on

Seattle beats Philly 31-14, GG Shadowhand. My D played a pretty sound game. They're a nasty bunch and cause a lot of fumbles and picks.

Paperback Writer fucked around with this message at 09:03 on Mar 21, 2015

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
2016 Week 3

piper @ shadowhand

rest vs cpu

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Gotta put piper on auto till Thursday.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
Luck throws for 450 and 7 td's, I think I might be getting g the hang of this forward pass thing.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I put the Packers on auto for this week since he's still away till Thursday. So Eagles you can get the game in.

Also waiting on Raiders/Seahawks/Lions to get their CPU games in.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

You can sim Seahawks. I'm gonna stick to user games in this league.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!
The new Cowboys owner tired to trade me back for Zack martin by offering a 71 overall rated DT. Gonna have to send me a better offer for Martin (rated 95), especially since he can also play tackle and center with high ratings as well!

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Havoc904 posted:

The new Cowboys owner tired to trade me back for Zack martin by offering a 71 overall rated DT. Gonna have to send me a better offer for Martin (rated 95), especially since he can also play tackle and center with high ratings as well!

Yeah lol he didn't realize it was to a team who was user owned till after the trade. I had told him that I got a good MLB and a 4th rounder for one of my DT's and I think he thought he could recreate that scenario.

He does kind of want Martin back but I don't think there is much available that he's willing to deal except for the picks back tbh.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
:siren:2017 Week 4:siren:

Piper, and Fluo are busy currently and were simmed.I actually did the sim thinking the Seahawks were Shadowhand and not Paperback, but he won the sim against Piper so :spooky:

Matchups!

Dubious @ Paperback
CPU @ Valtar
CPU @ Piper (auto til Thursday)
CPU @ Cowboys guy
FW @ CPU
CPU @ Havoc
Yuzenn @ CPU

Giants bye week.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

I can play at like 845 if you're down.

Paperback Writer fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Mar 25, 2015

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Paperback Writer posted:

I can play at like 845 if you're down.

Maybe, dealing with wedding planning drama so may need to be be around 920

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Dubious posted:

Maybe, dealing with wedding planning drama so may need to be be around 920
A little too late, I work tonight. Off tomorrow though so I'll be pretty free.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Can you play sometime tonight Dubious?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Paperback Writer posted:

Can you play sometime tonight Dubious?

sure but ill need a few for :420:

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Bill and Chiefs vs CPU are pending.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Cards shithouse the Seahawks 38-7 in Seattle, and avenge their early playoff exit.

This game was shaping to be a low scoring defensive affair as both teams traded punts and generally got nothing going until Logan Thomas hits a streaking drat Bro who was getting pressed and hilariously burned his cb off the snap for a huge TD. After that, Seattle would only score once of a nice drive, then never score again. Arizona's defense feasted on a poor showing by the Seattle O-line and had pressure early and often almost the whole game.

Arizona's run game actually started gaining positive yardage after getting -8 yards on 6 carries for nearly the entire first half, and help sustain drives through the end.

GG Paperback, I'm sure that was frustrating and I'm likely paying for this in our next matchup.

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

I'll play tonight in a hour or two

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Waiting on FW to clobber the cpu with Da Bills to advance

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

I'll have it in soon, eating currently.

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

All set.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
:siren:2016 Week 5:siren:

Giants @ Cowboys
Packers @ Colts

Rest CPU, Raiders on a bye!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Yuzenn posted:

Yeah lol he didn't realize it was to a team who was user owned till after the trade. I had told him that I got a good MLB and a 4th rounder for one of my DT's and I think he thought he could recreate that scenario.

He does kind of want Martin back but I don't think there is much available that he's willing to deal except for the picks back tbh.

You buddy going to be joining us here or just deal with him via PSN?

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

davecrazy posted:

You buddy going to be joining us here or just deal with him via PSN?

I'm trying to talk him into goondom, but you can catch him on PSN and I can relay messages for now

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I sent him a friend request on PSN.

Feel free to let him know that I'm free all day tomorrow for the most part, not home almost all Sunday. Then Monday afternoon/evening whenever.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
Um, who is the Colts?

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

The Piper posted:

Um, who is the Colts?

Me, I have tomorrow before 5 and after 10 and Sunday afternoon available.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

OK I'll try to fit you in Saturday early afternoon EST. I will say though, that I'm perilously close to dropping from this league.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Giants lose by a FG. Caused 3 fumbles and recovered zero. Them the breaks.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Piper and Valtar, you guys gonna play or am i simming?

This is one of the leagues I want to keep running, along with the main league.

Fantasy league is probably what im leaning to be less active with.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

Dubious posted:

Piper and Valtar, you guys gonna play or am i simming?

This is one of the leagues I want to keep running, along with the main league.

Fantasy league is probably what im leaning to be less active with.

I haven't seen Piper around and his last post sounded like he didn't really want to play so I have no idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

When can you play tonight? I should be able to play anytime after 8pm EST

• Locked thread