Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Frackie Robinson posted:

when he goes to Wolfman's development and gets into trouble.

Bigfoot makes some mention in his interview with Doc that Doc was there alone. You could make the argument that she just ran away, but I think PTA was very much trying to make Sortilege out as a part of Doc's imagination.

Seaniqua posted:

The links between Golden Fang, Puck Beaverton, and Adrian Prussia are still confusing to me. Was Adrian Prussia mentioned earlier in the movie and I just missed it? He seemed to show up super late. Who killed Glen Charlock and why?

Adrian Prussia was an assassin working for the government, and the Golden Fang was largely a government organization around the time of the movie. Puck Beaverton was just one of Prussia's employees. Charlock was killed by either Prussia or Beaverton because Charlock told Doc about the Aryan Nation and Black Panthers' involvement with Wolfmann, which Doc told Bigfoot, who we can easily assume told his superiors.

Having never seen a Paul Thomas Anderson movie or read a Thomas Pynchon novel or watched a single trailer for Inherent Vice, going into this movie as blind as you can get, Inherent Vice was a very enjoyable experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread