Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
What the gently caress am I doing why am I doing this?

Once Upon A Personification Of An Abstract Concept

Once upon a time, in a faraway land called Metaphor, there lived a man named Comedy. There was also a woman named Comedy, who was quite upset that the man named Comedy getting all the attention, and a black man named Comedy, who was quite upset that people only paid attention to him when he did a very specific thing, and got mad at him when he didn't. (The man named Subtlety hasn't been born yet in this story.) The man named Comedy lived in a village called Genre, and Genre had a problem.

The people from Genre had lived together a very long time, but none of them could ever cooperate and figure out how to best get things done. That day, they were all trying to decide how to throw a parade. "We shouldn't overcomplicate things!", said Action, as he always did. "Nobody needs all these twists and turns, they're just here to have a good time! Set up a sword fight, an explosion or two, maybe a bit of tasteful nudity..."

"You don't give people enough credit," replied Psychological Thriller, who was busy jacking off David Fincher like usual, "Give them something to challenge their preconceptions and views of the world. Maybe kill a couple women right at the climax." This last comment immediately had Horror and Comic Books interested, but everyone else was still a bit dubious. And so, they argued back and forth and back and forth, and it was all Comedy could do to not scream, until finally, he couldn't take it any more!

"This parade is stupid!" He shouted suddenly, standing up for dramatic effect. "It's full of heavy-handed preaching but can't even decide what it wants to preach about!" Everyone looked at Comedy expectantly, and a few of them grumbled. If he didn't like their ideas for what to do with the parade, why wasn't he coming up with any? Comedy knew what they were thinking, his writer wasn't competent enough to not mix up their knowledge with his. "You want to know what I would do? Fine, I'll tell you."

Comedy paused, also for dramatic effect, but just then, someone burst in unexpectedly. Someone who everyone in Genre knew, but none of them had ever wanted to see again. And they spoke four words that made everyone present realize that this parade was never going to be the same again.

Edited for very minor grammatical errors.

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Jan 10, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread