Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
The buxom redhead stretched languorously and fell out of the hammock. "gently caress," she said.

"No time for that," said Captain Scallywag, helping her up. Her name was Vivien and she was his favourite bed partner at the moment. The buxom blonde had her uses, but being composed largely of straw and rubber, was unsuited to his current needs. "You have to tell me why the hell I've brought us to Duck Island."

"Um." She said. "Something about payback?"

"No no no. Treasure. I said treasure, right?"

"Um... maybe? You said gently caress a lot. And duck. gently caress ducks, was the general tendency of your argument." She gave up a futile search for clothes and wrapped herself in a bedsheet. "And their luck. gently caress ducks and their luck."

Of course. He'd nearly forgotten. The gambling ring. Half his fortune, gone in a single unlucky toss of the bones. The quackling mockery of the audience as Captain Blackbeak swept up the chest of jewels and waddled off into the night.

"In that case," he said, "we're going to need a plan." He swept his hat onto his head and Vivien into a theatrical kiss. His hat fell off and rolled under the bed.

"Well done, sir!" cried Snooters, applauding enthusiastically.

"Snooters, get the hell out of my cabin."

"Aye aye, cap'n."

"And get everyone armed. That treasure will be guarded by fowl sorcery, mark my birds... er, words."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
OK so that's two unexpected wins in a week. I should stop posting and making life hard for myself.

The new deadline is whenever I wake up and check the forum on Sunday, 25th January. Since I'm on UK time, that probably means you should write your stories before you go to sleep on Saturday if you're in the US (if you're in NZ you have a bit more leeway).

Let's get this island invasion underway. Godspeed!

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face

Maugrim posted:

The new deadline is whenever I wake up and check the forum on Sunday, 25th January.

Welp. Sorry, Quidnose. Thread looked fun but I guess Thunderdome is keeping everyone busy.

• Locked thread