Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
im not going to loving look at your profile you piece of poo poo but hre's mine

http://steamcommunity.com/id/stroggslayer420

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Dexters Secret posted:

a journey of discovery into the games that we, ourselves, bought

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Hey sorry to interrupt your thread Wootman, but seeing as BonziBuddy64 is about to be permabanned I'm going thread to thread collecting donations for him on my steam account
http://steamcommunity.com/id/blackbabygoku
I'm currently accepting donations from all posters and most games WILL be accepted on Bonzi's Behalf. Thanks for checking out this post, and stay safe gamers!

hmm.... ok

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

SunAndSpring posted:

play STALKER it's good

i own all of them incl clear sky so which one

Wootman posted:

Play Monkey Island 2, that shits loving great.

i didnt beat #1 yet gently caress off

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Wootman posted:

My bad.. play Sega Bass Fishing

k thanks

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Wormskull posted:

The first one and you have to play with autosaves only, or, call of pripyat and autosaves only and you can't store ammo, you have to pick up new weapons to shoot people, or use a knife. Have fun.

i'll do both of these thanks wormskull

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Devour or Fire posted:

retard byob op makes a thread to flaunt your steam profile for attention and tail butthole guy jumps on it like a starving animal

i too am going to flaunt my steamp rofile, and my youtube channel @acanthocybium, so subscruibe to me

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
if your steam community id isnt your ssn...lol

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
2500 hours poo poo thats like 2500 games and at 4 games a day [4 hours] we're looking at 625 days of dota which is slightly less than 2 years for a game that has been out for 4... poo poo ... drat... how could you play a game for that long... *plays sonic 8 hours a day for 20 years*

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i'm loving autistics

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

who the f*ck is this

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
thanks

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

VideoGames posted:

if you get a job like mine (librarian) then there are tons of game time opportunities.
plus youre surrounded by books all day

actually sounds incredibly solid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Knuc U Kinte posted:

There are people in games that insist that games like skyrim and far cry are better with controllers.

wtf?

• Locked thread