Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
gerrard can't stop falling down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Hegay posted:

how is that not a second yellow if its a yellow in the first half??

ref is a bottling shite who can't consistently ref a game

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Jose posted:

it would have been the dumbest ever sending off if he'd got the card

the ref might look a bit dumb for sending him off like that but its even worse to actively demonstrate you are unwilling to be consistent in your decision making.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

EvilHawk posted:

The yellow he got was when he stood in front of the ball and tried to block it. He was walking away just now and Johnson booted at him.

The issue is about making an effort to not slow the game down by retreating the full 10 yards, he was making no effort to keep the game flowing he was just ambling about 2 yards away. Which direction he is facing has no part in saying whether or not he is timewasting when the ref showed in the first half he thought that was time wasting.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Hoops posted:

It's very nice that some of the new signings look good now. I remember not understanding the point of Henderson for most of his first season, hopefully it'll be like that again and it turns out they're all brilliant

You are a man up vs liverpool and somehow getting bossed, I wouldn't be shouting about how great the summer signings have been with this kind of performance

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

EvilHawk posted:

Occasionally I have good opinions

You aren't hoops, occaisionally you are right!

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Insanely Sikh posted:

On that replay earlier, Coutinho was watching the ball the whole time. Should've been a second yellow and a red would have been harsh but I think Bridcutt's red was harsh as well. Meh

So what you are saying is I was right all along, amazing

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
That Jozy poster who said jozy and balotelli had a lot in common were right and not just racist holy poo poo

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
SCFC XI v @Arsenal : Begovic; Cameron, Wollscheid, Shawcross, Pieters; Nzonzi, Whelan; Arnautovic, Bojan, Walters; Crouch.

Stoke SUBS v @Arsenal : Butland, Muniesa, Ireland, Wilson, Moses, Adam, Sidwell

Would prefer moses instead of arnautovich but aside from that tasty first team, lets get the arse and kick it

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Stoke are playing like poo poo and I would quite like them to play better

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Stoke have been dire and I am very unhappy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Shoren posted:

Stoke would have wanted to score one today, I think.

They got debuchy, but they clearly wanted more

• Locked thread