Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Who had 49th minute for the red?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I'm actually agreeing with EvilHawk about a referee thing :psyduck:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I keep expecting Sunderland to score from these corners but they just won't do it

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

All Sunderland have to do is put it on target, not like Mig is actually going to save anything

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I enjoy seeing Pulis wear a WBA hat.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Berahino :cripes: gotta put it on target

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

serious gaylord posted:

Every single time Southampton pass the ball between their back four he's off towards Uniteds goal. Never in frame.

They all do this

e: Well maybe not the "Never in frame" part, but they all tend to just leave things alone if the ball is being passed around the back and head up field

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

ayb posted:

Gary lineker on NBC in the states, how many different people are they going to have analyze this game

Before too much longer it'll be like the NFL where they have six people in studio talking about it

• Locked thread