Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Jesus, Sakho is so bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
West Ham: Adrian, Jenkinson, Tomkins, Reid, Collins, Cresswell, Noble, Nolan, Downing, Carroll, Valencia
Subs: Jaaskelainen, O'Brien, Poyet, Amalfitano, Jarvis, Vaz Te, Cole

Swansea: Fabianski, Rangel, Williams, Fernandez, Taylor, Britton, Carroll, Sigurdsson, Dyer, Routledge, Gomis
Subs: Tremmel, Tiendalli, Emnes, Barrow, Oliveira, Bartley, Fulton

Swansea's star player and only real source of goals is at AFCON. So of course West Ham start with 5 at the back.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Your Weird Uncle posted:

SWANSEA WEST HAM IS BORING

not wrong op

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Spiffeh posted:

valencia and carrol up top is just not working

Nor was Sakho/Carroll. It's almost as if Carroll doesn't deserve to be in the starting lineup.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

sassassin posted:

He's the best striker in the world against Swansea

I meant more in general. Sakho/Valencia being broken up the second Carroll was fit was the most predictable thing I've ever seen.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Nor was Sakho/Carroll. It's almost as if Carroll doesn't deserve to be in the starting lineup.

I stand by my statement but that was a loving tasty goal

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Spiffeh posted:

seriously gently caress off nolan you are literally the worst

:agreed:

Great. We take off a striker and immediately concede

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Spiffeh posted:

west ham with yet another 1-1 draw

just put nolan and carroll in a team and we're back to last season

Our early season form was in spite of Big Sam. Not because of him. If Carroll and Nolan had been fit for the start of the season, we wouldn't have bought Sakho and we wouldn't have played Downing in the middle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Spiffeh posted:

I read an interview with Big Sam where he complained that Sullivan had signed Sakho and it was just lucky that he turned out to be a good player and it will ruin the team if he keeps doing it, loving lol.

I'm kinda hoping his contract isn't renewed at the end of the season now that his true form has once again revealed itself.

He would say that. He wanted to spend 6 million on Connor Wickham instead.

I hope he leaves as well. He's never going to change in any meaningful way. Knowing him, he'll probably try to renew Carlton Cole's contract at the end of the season.

• Locked thread